“Nice place but food is below expectations for the price” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Dilido Beach Club

Dilido Beach Club
Reserve with OpenTable
Dilido Beach Club is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #192 of 1,066 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Seafood, American, Bar, International, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children, Scenic view, Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: City Center
Cross street: Collins Avenue
Transit: Yes
Description: If the seaside view is an appetizer, it is one that wets the appetite for the DiLido Beach Club at The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach, where the soft sound of the gentle surf adds to an inviting and relaxed Miami waterfront dining experience. The restaurant's menu features a selection of fresh, succulent seafood, lamb and steak dishes, small plates ideal for sharing, salads, sandwiches and a creative cocktail list. DiLido is an ideal spot to enjoy a meal or cocktails with friends and loved ones while watching a late afternoon sunset.
Miami, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice place but food is below expectations for the price”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

I took my wife for dinner at this Sobe spot at the Ritz Carlton. We sat outside and the view was great. The place overlooks the pool and on to the beach. The bar and restaurant are very nice. The menu is limited but very nice. Our appetizers were delicious. The tuna tartar was amazing. The service was good, but not excellent. My wife ordered the lobster bisque and I ordered was sounded like an amazing entree. It is called the 16 hour brazed short rib. I am a short rib lover and this dish was a huge disappointment for the price which was $32. When i got the short rib, it was barely warm. Definitely had not been cooking for 16 hours! I sent it back and the chef sent me another one that was warmer but it was not falling off the bone short rib. It was a bit dry and nothing special. Very disappointed. My wife's bisque was nothing special either. She said she has had better at some chain restaurants. I expected much more from a Ritz Carlton restaurant. I would go back for drinks and the very chic bar, but no food.

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

“Great Beach Front Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

Great views with a very relaxed vibe to the place. All the drinks we had were amazing. Ceviche duo was great but my favorite were the Lamb Sliders yum yum. A must try if you are walking around the boardwalk in South Beach

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Australia
“Sunsets and People Spotting”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013

Great cocktails while watching cruise ships sail and Miami's beautiful people jog, walk and commute on the latest wheeled contraption. Very Miami.

Visited February 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Awesome next to the sand !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

Nighttime music some nights, super cool to come right off the beach, great people watching off the board walk

Visited January 2013
Massachusetts
“World's best Mojito!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

My husband and I were strolling the boardwalk on 12/31, getting hungry and then we saw the inviting tables with views of the beach...in we went and as we were led to our table we spotted a tall glass with berries that looked so tempting! We asked our waitress what it was and she pointed to the Very Berry Mojito (I believe that was the exact name) and explained it was made with berries and rum, no syrups, we ordered it and what fantastic choice it was! The delicate flavors of lemon, crushed herbs and layers of blackberries, blueberries were a delight! The pear, gorgonzola and pomegranate salad, and the jerk spiced fish sandwich were just perfect. What a wonderful treat we enjoyed!

Visited December 2012