“Great location and atmoshere...food just ok”
Review of Tapas y Tintos

Tapas y Tintos
Reserve with OpenTable
Tapas y Tintos is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #300 of 1,090 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Award-winning Spanish restaurant in the heart of Miami Beach on Espanola Way. Enjoy our LIVE Flamenco Show every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night. Enjoy Happy Hour everyday until 8pm
Atlanta, GA
“Great location and atmoshere...food just ok”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

this was a great place to sit on the patio for people watching and chilling out. The food however was just ok. Service was awesome though! I wish we had just had a couple drinks and ate somewhere else though.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank LJandJen
Beppe R, General Manager at Tapas y Tintos, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Hello,We wanted to thank you for reviewing our restaurant after your visit. I hope you can visit us again soon; we'll do our best to improve and give you a better experience.
All the best,

• Korean first
Palm Beach, Florida
“once and never again”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Another place that because they work with turist they take advantage to serve bad food, overpriced. The tort espanol suppossed to have chirizo; nowhere to be fund. The server told us I'm new here and left

Visited June 2013
2 Thank lilir2012
Thanks for your review . We're sorry to hear your experience did not meet your expectations. Your feedback helps us learn to detect where we should improve in order to provide a better service .
New York City, New York
“Average quality tapas in a nice setting”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I love tapas and I've been to many tapas restaurants before including Spain. I was really looking forward to visiting Tapas y Tintos on my vacation in Miami Beach after having followed them on Facebook for a while and read good reviews.

I actually invited my friends to join me for a late night dinner. Unfortunately the experience was just average. I don't consider myself picky but I do like when food is flavorful. Tapas were not very flavorful and prices were not low comparing to the quality.

Even though the setting on Espanola Way was superb, personally I would not go back to this restaurant for dinner. My expectations were set a way too high. Before dinner drinks would be fine though.

Hostess was very nice and seated us promptly. Waiter service was generally good. Outdoor seating was very pleasant. The restaurant also has a dance floor and I saw some people inside dancing salsa but we haven't tried it.

We ordered the following tapas:
- Jamon Jamon
We asked if it's Jamon Serrano and waiter confirmed. I have my doubts as the quality and flavor was far from Jamon Serrano I had before. It was disappointing to all in our party as this was one of the tapas we were really looking forward to.

- Tabla De Quesos (cheese sampler)
It was the best of all tapas but then again how bad you can go with cheese? Cheeses tasted well although they were sliced too thin as you would to make a sandwich but not tapas.

- Tortilla Espanola (spanish omelette)
This was the worst tapas. I love spanish omelette, I make it myself, had my friends tried it in other restaurants and this one was terrible. I would not order it again. Luck of flavor, odd texture and no balance between eggs and potatoes.

- Sepia A La Plancha (grilled calamari)
Flavor was OK but calamari were too hard and chewy.

- Chuletas De Cordero (baby lamb chops)
Tasty, flavorful but the portion was microscopic, two tiny pieces for $12.

- Croquetas (sampling of croquettes)
Average.

- Sangria
Good.

The restaurant also has a dance floor and I saw some people inside dancing salsa.

Overall disappointing, I would not go back for dinner but drinks before dinner would be fine.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank SunnyInes
Hello Agnes: Thanks for reviewing us. We'll take your suggestion into consideration. Your opinion always counts. However, we hope to have you back again and enjoy our food and service.
Regards
Davie, Florida
“Fun fun place plus great food”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

My friend from out of town was craving tapas so I took her here after reading the reviews: Super fun!! The service was very friendly, we sat outside in a beautiful night, the atmosphere was lively with the music, and the sangria and tapas were yummy. It is very entertaining and the location is perfect, fun fun place!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank linisima
Beppe R, Owner at Tapas y Tintos, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Hello linisima, It’s wonderful to read we exceeded your expectations and that you truly enjoyed our food, ambiance and service. We look forward to have you back again very soon.
Aalborg, Denmark
“Good food and great service”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This place serves authentic spanish tapas made by spanish people. The service was polite and helpful and when we asked for dishes not on the menu they actually made them for us.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Kim S
Beppe R, General Manager at Tapas y Tintos, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Hi Kim, thanks for reviewing us. We are very pleased to read that you enjoyed our spanish food. Thanks a lot, hope you can come back soon!