“Cosy - yes. Authentic - no.”
Review of Tapas y Tintos

Tapas y Tintos
Reserve with OpenTable
Tapas y Tintos is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #300 of 1,090 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Award-winning Spanish restaurant in the heart of Miami Beach on Espanola Way. Enjoy our LIVE Flamenco Show every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night. Enjoy Happy Hour everyday until 8pm
Stockholm, Sweden
“Cosy - yes. Authentic - no.”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

This place has excellent taste in wine. It's hard to find Ramon Bilbao in Spain itself, but you find it here - in Miami. That is brilliant. But, the jamon serrano is NOT jamon serrano. It tasted more like cooked ham. Same goes for the "manchego"-cheese. Personally I don't think that the price of the food equals quality, but it's definitly worth a visit for the wine!

Visited February 2013
Beppe R, General Manager at Tapas y Tintos, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Hello:
Thank for the review. We are glad to hear you enjoyed our wine selection! We appreciate your opinion about our dishes, because it helps us improve our service. Hope you give us another opportunity.

Regards

• Korean first
“REAL TAPAS! DELICIOUS CHOICES”
Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

I've been to this place both for lunch and dinner in two separate trips. Great choice in the beautiful and lively Espanola Way street. Tapas are very close to what you would have in Spain and good for the most part. Our favorite were the Dedos de Diablo, Chorizo a la Sidra and, of course, Manchego cheese. The only big flaw were the Zamburinos (Scalops) al ajillo. The scalops were great and fresh but the ajillo prep was a total miss. Service was fantastic despite the restaurant was packed and we got to listen to the Sevillanas live music.

Beppe R, General Manager at Tapas y Tintos, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Hello Mauricio,Thank for reviewing us. We are really glad and happy you had lunch and dinner with us! It also makes us glad that you enjoyed several of our dishes! We hope to have you back with us really soon!

Regards
Toronto
“So Delicious”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

This small restaurant is on Espanola Way, a delightful street in south Miami Beach. The service was friendly and helpful. Each dish was more delicious than the last. We had chick peas and spinach, grilled lamb chops, creamy potato salad and seafood stuffed calamares. The portions were large enough to share.
When I complimented Yasmely, our excellent server, on the Sangria she told me that the customers like it strong so they add gin and other hard liquors to the wine and fruit syrup base. I could barely stand up after the meal!
Definitely a place to return to as quickly as possible.

Visited January 2013
Beppe R, General Manager at Tapas y Tintos, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Dear Marsha, Thank you for taking the time to review us. We're really glad to heat you enjoyed youer visit and we hope you can visit once again very soon, so you'll be able to try our many other delicious choices.

Best Regards
“Danced nonstop for 3 hours!!”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I fell in love with this small but full of good bive place. Even though my credit card was stolen here, I had a great night at Tapas. They play latin music mostly and I danced for 3 hours nonstop, first with my husband, the with some ladies next to me, then with a crazy funny grorp of people. I can't wait to go back. The drinks.... The BEST appletini I've ever had (i've had many). This place is special, I just love it!!

Visited July 2012
Hello Byron, Thank for reviewing us. We are really glad and happy you had a very dood night here and that you enjoyed our music selection and our appletini. Hope to see you again soon!

“Can't be better !!!!”
Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

Pretty good restaurant , very nice enviroment for an european concept , tapas were delicious , good wine , exelent service , especially Ruta , a very friendly and polite waitress . I had a very good time there !!

Beppe R, General Manager at Tapas y Tintos, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to review us. We really hope to enjoy your visit once again very soon, so you'll be able to try our many other delicious choices.