“Great south beach breakfast option”
Review of Front Porch Cafe

Front Porch Cafe
Ranked #37 of 1,107 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 14th
Description: The story of Ocean Drive is ever changing, but our neighborhood spot has remained the same for more than 25 years as a laid back classic & memorable Home- cooked experience.
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Very pleased with this trip advisor suggested restaurant, now we can recommend it too! Elizabeth was our waitress when had breakfast on Halloween morning!, Service was good and atmosphere very pleasant!!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

First we tried Ocean Ten - had sloppy drinks - and checked our Tripadvisor - Decided immediately to drop that place and selected Front Porch Cafe instead. What a difference - super service - super food - can only be recommended.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

This last weekend, we went and had a scrumptious breakfast at the Front Porch Cafe. Our waitress Elizabeth was very friendly and conscientious of her customers needs. My husband had the eggs Benedict and I had a mouthwatering croissant with ham and cheese. I even asked them to add an egg to my croissant and they did with no fuss! We sat outside overlooking Ocean Drive, it's always fun to people watch!!! Next time you are in South beach, enjoy!!!

Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I had breakfast here, with our 7 month old, a Friday morning as not to deal with the Saturday morning crowd. It still was pretty busy and worth a visit. My wife had the french toast which she loved and I had the green eggs which I loved. They are made with a pesto and the herbs/scrambled egg combination was absolutely amazing. So if your planning a trip to the beach and want to grab breakfast this spot was worth it. Plus all the staff was surprisingly kid friendly.

Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

This is a great choice for breakfast on Ocean Drive. Considering what you get (the portions are large and of good quality), the prices are fairly reasonable. The French toast with orange zest and cinnamon is amazing. And the bacon was cooked to perfection. We were happy with the service and the experiencie overall. A word of warning: if you have to use the facilities, know that they belong to the hotel adjacent to the restaurant. The manager of the hotel might come ask you if you're
A guest there.