“Great Food, Excellent Service”
Review of Front Porch Cafe

Front Porch Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Front Porch Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 1,111 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 14th
Description: The story of Ocean Drive is ever changing, but our neighborhood spot has remained the same for more than 25 years as a laid back classic & memorable Home- cooked experience.
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I've been to the Front Porch Cafe on two different occasions now and I have not been disappointed. I think the menu is extensive with something for everyone from pancakes to oatmeal to eggs and more. I've had a veggie egg-white omelette and a breakfast burrito there and both were delicious. The orange juice is fresh and the coffee is plentiful. Even on a busy morning I felt that the service was friendly and efficient. I would strongly recommend making a stop for breakfast or brunch at this wonderful South Beach location.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

We live in this South Beach neighborhood and count the Front Porch as one of our favorite go to spots. We had breakfast there a couple of times this past weekend. While not cheap, the menu is varied and quite good. I particularly like the oatmeal with fruit -- healthy and tasty.

The one thing that is so consistent about the Front Porch is the staff -- consistently pleasant and excellent. We always try to sit in the section to get Elizabeth as our server. She is so warm and friendly -- and always remembers our order! We had not been there all summer, and she remembered right away that I always get the oatmeal when I first came in on Saturday. She is wonderful! Thanks again for a great experience, and I highly recommend this super eating spot.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

My husband and I shared the chicken breakfast tacos which came with potatoes. We thought it was very good! We also had mimosas which were good and a yummy blueberry muffin. Nice start to our vacation in South Beach. We will definitely go back the next time we are in town.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

had breakfast for 7 of us girls down for a bachelorette and had a great experience. Waitress was fantastic and super attentive and the food was awesome!

1  Thank Nuria_14
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

It was recommended by our hotel for breakfast. It is a nice location among the art deco buildings and across from the beach. The food was very good, and service was great. But we felt it was pricey for casual dining.