Tripadvisor
Miami Beach
Post
Inbox
Search

“Best service. Best food best bartender”

George's Italian Restaurant and Lounge
Order Online
Ranked #38 of 1,341 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: George’s is an Italian restaurant located in the heart of North Beach, FL. Owned and operated by George and Elizabeth Iglesias, a brother and sister combo that bring a whole new name to family operated businesses. They have been open for ten years, all of which have been at the same location. George’s main goal is to provide quality, good service and great food, which can only be why they are so immensely popular with the locals.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We visited Friday January 18. We are Italian and found it hard to find authentic Italian food We stumbled upon this place. We sat at the bar or a drink. Ended up ordering food. Homemade Fettuccine Alfredo and Spaghetti alla Carbonata. Yum!! The best was the bartender Jose Best Margaritas!!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (348)

Reviewed January 5, 2020 via mobile

Our server Sebastian took really great care of us. He was really attentive and always kept an eye on our drinks and our well-being.
The food was amazing and I can’t imagine anyone ever walking out of George’s with an empty stomach.
I can especially recommend the Pasta Carbonara - great taste and loooots of sauce!

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed December 27, 2019 via mobile

I had a tasty meal and I great experience with Frederico! It was a great meal and the service was good too. I would recommend.

Reviewed December 26, 2019

Great food and service. Daily fish with piccata sauce and a wonderful pasta. Frederico transports you to Roma. Buono appetito

Reviewed December 1, 2019 via mobile

Came back to one of our favorite place and like always it’s amazing ! The service is on point. They suggest but don’t push. Santiago, our server, came back repeatedly and made sure everything was perfect. And it was, the mango and passion fruit Mojitos were the best we have ever had. The special of the day was yellowtail snapper and shrimp in piccata sauce. The sauce is out of this world. The only thing I regret is that I live far from this place because if I lived closer they would see me all the time. If you are in the area, don’t miss out and try it. You will not be disappointed.