“Turning 40 in Miami!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Kansas City, Missouri
“Turning 40 in Miami!”
Reviewed September 4, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Had the best time in Miami. PERFECT location! Walked to the beach, water was beautiful and was able to walk to the shops. Great food and people where nice. Absolute awesome weekend. Thank you! Would definitely book again and stay.

Reviewed August 10, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

KCH27
“Absolute perfection”
Reviewed February 1, 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

This casita was quiet, clean, and we were accommodated when we arrived early with our bags and were able to drop them off, which we appreciated immensely! It is one block from the beach, right by the beautiful park and dog park. It was on a quieter street, easy to get to, and two blocks from restaurants and shops. We have never had such a wonderful vacation! We even made a mistake in our booking days and were accommodated once again with SUCH KINDNESS from Marisol! So fabulous!!! And a nice little balcony to have breakfast. We will be back every year, we couldn't love it more.

Johale
“Happy Stay, Great Location!!”
Reviewed December 20, 2016 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

We recently stayed for 3 days, absolutely love it. So close to the beach, restaurants & shopping! Very Cozy, Clean and a nice X-Queen bed. Free wi-fi. The property management team is great! I'll recomend this place to my friends. Thanks to tripadvisor abd property managment team

nadine_he...
Columbus, Indiana
“Perfect all around!”
Reviewed July 18, 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

Me and my two friends stayed here for spring break and it was phenomenal. The owner is super flexible and great to work with. We broke down 2 hours away the day we were supposed to arrive and were afraid that we wouldn't be able to stay and the owners were extremely fast and courteous about replying to us and were okay with our situation! It is extremely clean, nicely located, and we felt safe in all senses, especially being three 20-something girls 1000 miles away from home. It was within walking distance of a cute downtown scene which we spent a ton of time in. And being a block away from the beach was awesome! I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a rental!

theresakp...
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
“Nice studio condo - extremely easy to book and work with”
Reviewed July 16, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

The Landlord was extremely accommodating and very easy to work with in arranging arrival as well as directions, etc. Very responsive.

I rented this unit for five days while my daughter took a summer dance camp in the area. We drove in to town. Parking is as described but please note it was very difficult to find a parking place the first day near the Condo because we arrived on a beautiful sunny summer Sunday - when EVERYone wanted to be at the beach. Other days of the week we would park in the adjacent public parking and move at 8am to the slots in front of the building (if we were unable to park there the night before). Note - that was not a problem or inconvenient.
The condo is as pictured, inside and out. The proximity to the beachfront park is very nice, and you are at Miami Beach without the glitz of South Beach or the snobbery of the North Beaches (Surfside, Sunny Isles, Bal Harbor). Both North and South beaches are very very close in the event that is the experience you are seeking. We went to famous Lincoln Road Mall and Collins Avenue to the south and one rainy night drove up north to massive indoor Adventura Mall for a movie. There are some nice restaurants and a huge Walgreens Drugstore with some groceries and beach items within walking distance to the south. A little farther south is a very large Publix Grocery store that also has a good deli for take out.

While my daughter was a her summer dance intensive I worked from the little desk in the main living area. During my stay there were no problems or issues with the internet. It was very quiet and there were no distractions. As you can see from this write up, we REALLY used this condo as our home and not just a place to sleep.

I would have rated this five out of four except that the condo and appliances are old (you do get what you pay for) and it was lacking in some utensils. Example. The small stove is gas. There was no lighter or matches to light the burners. I purchased this and a few more utensils which was easy for me to do since I had my car with me and would be able to keep them and utilize them in my own home. I have no doubt that had I made a list these would have been brought over for me, as I did request a coffee maker to be brought (there wasn't one there already) and this was brought to me by a kind lady. If you are not interested in cooking while on vacation, this probably will not affect you at all.

My daughter and I enjoyed going back to 'our condo' rather than a hotel each night. Overall the experience was very enjoyable. Thank you Summer Breeze!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Closeness to the beach
Liked least: old appliances and outdated bathroom
Traveling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Melissa P
Kentucky
“Fabulous!!!”
Reviewed May 18, 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

This was this perfect little condo. We were right next to the beach and within walking distance to many restaurants. It seemed like a very safe neighborhood and we were comfortable walking everywhere. We used Uber for all transportation, but if you need parking a public parking area was next to the condo along with bike rentals. The owner was amazing about accommodating us and helping us along our way. She made our stay awesome!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Traveling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing