“Great food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Flamingo / Lummus
Description: First off, let’s lose the “quotes.”“Fresh” “Healthy” “Organic” “Sustainable” We’re sick of green-washed buzzwords you hear a lot but don’t mean much at all. So, here’s our no-quote truth: Our food is freakin’ good. It’s how we went from one bumpin’ burrito shop in hell-raising, health-conscious South Beach to over 9 (… and counting) along the East Coast. Why’s our food so good? We use only Humanely Raised meat and our produce is delivered daily and prepared on-site that same day for all our homemade salsa, sauces and sides. We also have vegetarian, low-carb and low-fat options. But we’ll be the first to tell you that a mound of sour cream on a low-carb wrap … still has a mound of sour cream. So keep it in check Madam Denial. So, yeah. If you want delicious, freshly-prepared Mexican food with a precocious, often-offends attitude … then welcome. We like you already.
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Very good food, great service from all staff and reasonably priced. Large selection of drinks including beers and cocktails

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I went to eat on 8-25-13 at night when I notice a mouse between the tables, I called the waiter and she came an scared the mouse away, I thought no big deal things like this happen, few minutes later the mouse returned at this point I had lost my appetite, I called for manger and he comp my food but seemed very unapologetic and rude. I love Lime but don't go to this one.

1  Thank Nelson A P
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Only a 10 min walk from Washington street and 15th and very close to Lincoln. Staff were very friendly and the premises was good - we ate in an open area beside the main take out area. Slightly pricey but worth it. We paid $75 for family of 5 with drinks and guacamole and each had a burrito. The Lime and Cali burritos were very good. Check out the hot sauces - we had many laughs over some of the (offensive) names.

1  Thank Dany L
Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

Nothing to say except everything is fresh and appealing! Their tacos are really great! Crisp, crunchy, hot, all server quick

Reviewed July 31, 2013

My family and I stopped in for lunch. The food was decent, but when we were finishing up, my husband pointed to the ceiling in front of us (we were seated at a table in the front of the restaurant). There was a roach climbing on the ceiling. Not a big deal, except a second roach ran past my foot at that exact moment. I yelped and one of the guys from the kitchen yelled "I got it!", and came out and stomped on it. I don't know if it was more disturbing that there were roaches or that the staff is very familiar with this fact. Needless to say, if the roaches are comfortable enough to venture in daylight through the dining room, the kitchen must be an absolute nightmare.

Something should be done before people start getting sick.

1  Thank Mrsstab