“Fresh Mexican is closer than you think in south beach”
Review of Lime - CLOSED

Lime
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Flamingo / Lummus
Description: First off, let’s lose the “quotes.”“Fresh” “Healthy” “Organic” “Sustainable” We’re sick of green-washed buzzwords you hear a lot but don’t mean much at all. So, here’s our no-quote truth: Our food is freakin’ good. It’s how we went from one bumpin’ burrito shop in hell-raising, health-conscious South Beach to over 9 (… and counting) along the East Coast. Why’s our food so good? We use only Humanely Raised meat and our produce is delivered daily and prepared on-site that same day for all our homemade salsa, sauces and sides. We also have vegetarian, low-carb and low-fat options. But we’ll be the first to tell you that a mound of sour cream on a low-carb wrap … still has a mound of sour cream. So keep it in check Madam Denial. So, yeah. If you want delicious, freshly-prepared Mexican food with a precocious, often-offends attitude … then welcome. We like you already.
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Only a 10 min walk from Washington street and 15th and very close to Lincoln. Staff were very friendly and the premises was good - we ate in an open area beside the main take out area. Slightly pricey but worth it. We paid $75 for family of 5 with drinks and guacamole and each had a burrito. The Lime and Cali burritos were very good. Check out the hot sauces - we had many laughs over some of the (offensive) names.

1  Thank Dany L

Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

Nothing to say except everything is fresh and appealing! Their tacos are really great! Crisp, crunchy, hot, all server quick

Reviewed July 31, 2013

My family and I stopped in for lunch. The food was decent, but when we were finishing up, my husband pointed to the ceiling in front of us (we were seated at a table in the front of the restaurant). There was a roach climbing on the ceiling. Not a big deal, except a second roach ran past my foot at that exact moment. I yelped and one of the guys from the kitchen yelled "I got it!", and came out and stomped on it. I don't know if it was more disturbing that there were roaches or that the staff is very familiar with this fact. Needless to say, if the roaches are comfortable enough to venture in daylight through the dining room, the kitchen must be an absolute nightmare.

Something should be done before people start getting sick.

1  Thank Mrsstab
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Personally I always get the Big Cali Burrito, and I love it! Sometimes they have fish taco's as a special, and those are great! I love all the salsa choices.

1  Thank MiamiBeachPaul
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Lime is a great little place for South Beach locals. It's Alton Road location probably gets missed by many vacationers, but only a few blocks from the hotel district through Flamingo Park or down Lincoln Road. Good, fresh Mexican inspired food for reasonable prices. Cute outdoor seating in a bungalow , patio setting. Lime is casual with Fast walk up service, table deliver, large portions and salsa bar. They do not have full liquor license so, but bottled Beer and pre made frozen margaritas are available. I live in South Beach and go with friends often. It is the type of place I like to find when traveling.

1  Thank Lori B