$209
$367
$279
loewshotels.com
  • Pool
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$299
Official Website
  • Pool
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$304
$257
$328
Official Site
  • Beachfront
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$263
$217
Official Site
  • Pool
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$319
$311
$289
Priceline
  • Beachfront
All reviewsfront desksouth beachfull kitchentwo bedroom suitesister hotelocean drivewalking distanceflat screenthe general managerfree happy hourcollins avenueblockmiamizachkitchenettesobeaction
Reviewed September 6, 2010

The first room that we stayed in was super small which wasnt the room that we initially booked. The front desk clerk accommodated us well and changed our room the next day, to the room that we originally booked. The rooms were very nice, great deco and great stainless steel appliances.

Stayed: June 2010, traveled with friends
CindyGM, General Manager at Metropole South Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2010

Dear Guest,

I regret that you did not receive the original room that you had booked the first night. We are diligently improving the details at the Metropole and I appreciate that you felt the "rooms were very nice, great deco and great stainless steel appliances". This is true, yet, we still have work to do! We are refurnishing the courtyard, adding new appointments to the decor among examining the details.

Thank you for writing, and please contact me directly when you return, we will find the right unit to suit your travel needs.

Best regards,

Cindy Ragan GM

Reviewed August 31, 2010

Stayed here Aug 28-30 2010 with a little trepidation... The room was pretty cheap ($150) for a 1 bedroom suite set for 4 girls coming to southbeach for a weekend getaway. The hotel is small but modern, there is a small entrance on Collins, located next to the Steve Madden store on 7th. The location is fantastic, everything was in walking distance so we never used our rental car. Room was clean and contemporary, flat
Screen tvs and nice decor. They had no real Lobby space, only an outside courtyard.... But we didn't miss it --- especially since one of thier sister hotels (The Whitelaw) was a block away.... And offered a FREE happy hour. From 7-8p everyday! We bellied up to the bar and met a ton of the guest as the dj spinner the hits! Overall it was a fantastic choice for the $$ and we would go back in an instant. (also FYI: fun fact, this is the hotel those crazy jersey shore kids stayed at in Miami!)

• Stayed: August 2010
CindyGM, General Manager at Metropole South Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2010

Whitney,

What a fair report and I thank you!

Yes, the Metropole was the home of the Jersey Shore and we have remodeled the rooms to their original modern yet chic design. Our Guests do enjoy FREE cocktails at the Whitelaw nightly from 7-8pm and NOW on Saturdays, we have Open Mic with Jessi J's Courtyard Affair of music, poetry and guests may bring their talent too! The cool evenings have been fantastic already.... You mentioned GIRLS GETAWAY, we also do quite a few bachelorette & bachelor parties! The Metropole is perfectly situated from the beach, bars and shopping. Please note, guests must be 21 years!!

Please come back soon! Again, we appreciate the feedback and input for all of our guests.

Best regards,

Reviewed August 30, 2010

Me and my nephew stayed in this hotel for one week. The employees were very friendly and did everything to make our stay pleasant. The room was great, nice to have enough space: a separate living and kitchen. As my nephew (10 years old) said: I feel as if I am at home....
Also the location is super, close to the beach, restaurants and shops. So if you are looking for a nice, quiet hotel at a top location in Miami Beach, I absolutely can recommend Metropole!
To the employees I will say: thanks a lot, and we will certainly come back!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family

Irene!

Thank you AND OF COURSE we loved having you and your nephew! I am glad to see you are well & home! I can't keep thinking about his thrill of seeing Mustangs all over Miami, he's very fortunate to see the world with you.

Our Staff enjoyed you both too.... Jessi & Hono will be pleased to know that you commented on TripAdvisor, and we will all look forward to your return!!! December????

All the best & safe travels,

Reviewed August 6, 2010

We had the pleasure of staying at the Metropole on the final leg of holiday. The hotel is in very centrally located. The rooms are all suites that provide a full kitchen including dishes and flatware. The only negative, is that the bathroom is a bit tiny. Check in went smoothly and we scored a great rate on Quickbook for 75.00 per night. The hotel charges a 15.00 resort fee but that includes transportation to and from the airport, beach towels and complementary happy hour at the Chesterfield Hotel. The valet parking is 30.00 but directly across the street is a garage that charges 20.00 without any in and out privileges. We enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay again !

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
CindyGM, General Manager at Metropole South Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2010

Dear Guest!

Thank you for taking the time to give positive feedback.... Our Team is proud of the recent upgrades and the very pleased to offer our Guests exceptional service, so, please don't forget to inquire about concierge services and the South Beach Group's newest SoBe GUIDE. Please come back!!! We look forward to your return,

Best,

Reviewed August 5, 2010

Booked the hotel with BookIT on the day I arrived from Bahamas cruise. The hotel was advertised as 4-star Mistery Hotel in the center of South Miami Beach. The hotel-apartments is perfectly located in the center of SOBE, however, upon our arrival we found yellow do not cross line and "Poison Fumes" signs on hotel doors. I tried to call the hotel number, but no one answered. I contacted BookIT and they also were not able to reach Metropole. We had finally give up and booked another hotel, mile up the street.

There could have been a mishap with Metropole Apartments or BookIt and I would probably leave it alone. However, after almost a month, I still did not receive my refund from BookIt, because hotel did not respond to its inquiry about it. I am wondering now if it is still open. Anyway if you see Metropole Apartments anywhere - my advise - avoid it. It can be advertised as 4 star mystery hotel with free shuttle to airport.

Of course, I disputed charge with my bank, but I am also looking to hit both BookIT and Metropole Apartments with BBB report.

Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kartezhnik

Thank you for commenting, again, for all readers, we take these comments very seriously. We temporarily closed the property for standard fumigation and reopened in 36 hours. Please contact me directly to resolve the payment issues. All the best, Cindy