WINNER WONDERLAND

“Staff great with TLC, hotel rooms needs some TLC” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Metropole Apartments

Metropole Apartments
Ranked #90 of 202 Hotels in Miami Beach
“Staff great with TLC, hotel rooms needs some TLC”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

We originally booked two rooms at the Tradewinds for 10 days and when we arrived with the confirmation number, the hotel had no record of our booking. They were very helpful in finding us another property (the Metropole) for our stay. While the Metropole is in a great location, the rooms are small and dark, issues with appliances and not really for families with young children. The staff at the Metropole went our of their way to be helpful and respectful of our situation and helped us make this a good trip.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Metropole Apartments, responded to this review, May 2, 2014
Good Day gottaloveitaly2012,

We would like to thank you for taking your time to post your feedback! We are extremely sorry that there was a complication with your reservation. Delighted to know that we were able to move you to lovely Metropole! We are located in the heart of South Beach, just blocks away from all the action! Our staff all work hard to make sure that everyone is having a great time! Please come and stay with us again!

Katrine

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
  • Hebrew first
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

I LOVED staying at the Metropole! My girls and I went to SoBe for my bachelorette and booked the 2 bedroom suite. The staff was very helpful and sweet. Oh and the location couldn't get any better! We were so close to the beach and walking distance to pretty much everything. I loved how the shuttle bus from the airport had music playing to get you in the mood. I will definitely be booking a room there again when I go back to SoBe.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Shima D
Hello there Shida65,

We appreciate the time you took to share your 5 star experience with us! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :)
Thank you for choosing to stay with us to celebrate such a special moment! We are in the heart of South Beach, just blocks away from everything. We strive on providing outstanding service, so we are glad that is what you were given! We hope that you will come back soon!

Miami, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014

This has been the worst hotel I have ever been to. I booked a room and when I show up to check in the guy in the front didn't know how to handle the situation and called the manager several times. The manager brushed him off over the phone and would not accommodate us for anything. Someone clearly messed up in our reservation. They wanted to move us to another hotel on 20th st. And down grade us to a standard room when we booked a suite with this hotel. My partner and I were very upset. We are upset. We arrived at the hotel at 12am and didn't leave until 4 am until they just found us a room somewhere else. I really don't recommend this hotel. It is the worst experience I have ever had and we are going to call the corporate office to complain to report the horrible service we had.

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank vlopez33
Good Day vlopez33,

We value all of our guests feedback, and we apologize that your time spent here wasn't a 5 star one! I am sorry that there was an issue with your reservation and see that you were upgraded to our 4 star property, Riviera Suites. It's a lovely hotel located on 20th street.

Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2014

This hotel was AMAZING. The apartments are great, I stayed in a one bedroom suite and my best friends had a two bedroom suite both equipped with full kitchen. Lighting was a bit dim, Im assuming the hotel aims for the sexy feel however, the rooms were clean, smelled good and spacious. Bathroom was a bit small however it served its purpose. Kedi , the asst. manager was a great help to my friends and I, she accomadated all of our needs during our stay. The courtyard was available to us at ALL times, which had a small splash pool. EVERYTHING about this hotel was great, I would recommend it beacause of Location (6th and Collins) and the beautiful rooms !

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Good Afternoon Jaz B,

There is nothing that we love to read more then wonderful 5 star feedback! We are delighted to know that your time spent with us was a great one! Our apartments are lovely, spacious and clean. Kedi is wonderful and I will definitely pass on your praise! We hope that you would come back and stay with us again, in the future!

Honolulu, Hawaii
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014

Very poor issues dealt with housekeeping not cleaning room n bar person entering room that had do not disturb sign on it. Plus when tried several times to contact owner personally in all my years
Of Miami this is one of worst places that does not care of assisting you never again will I stay here

Room Tip: Save time n money stay at non south beach group hotel
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank leisurecorpinvest
Hello there leisurecorpinvest,

We value all of our guests feedback, and terribly sorry to read that your time here wasn't amazing! It is completely unacceptable for any of our staff to go into room without permission! I will make sure that all of our team is aware of your feedback, so that it never happens again!

Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014

Overall, Metropole exceeded our expectations. Awesome central location in south beach. Victor, one of the staff members, went above and beyond to offer us personalized service and recommendations. The apartment was huge with a full kitchen, living room, mega king sized bed, walk in closet, etc. Really great place to stay when hopping around south beach. Only con is the sound proofing of the building - you could occasionally hear footsteps in the above apartment.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

I love his hotel location is great public parking right across the street wet willies down the street and the room is amazing!! Outside area is super nice hotel can provide beach gear staff was great too I cut my foot open and they help get me first aid. I will definitely be back!! And the free challenge was amazing too

Room Tip: Get a high floor
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple