“so firendly and heplful!”

Metropole Apartments
Ranked #108 of 212 Hotels in Miami Beach
Reviewed August 23, 2013

the staff was wonderful!
the location is the best on Collins
the only hotel in that price that has a separated living and bedroom area!

bathrooms needs a facelift though :)
you can walk anywhere
very quiet even if its on the mane street!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank IslaMujeresLilo
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Metropole Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Good Afternoon IslaMujeresLilo,

We would like to thank you for the time that you took to post your honest feedback! I am very glad to read that you had a wonderful time and found our staff to be friendly and helpful. We are located in the heart of South Beach, just blocks away from all of the action. I will definitely mention your comment about the bathroom to our General Manager. Though we are in the middle of it all, it's extremely quiet and secluded here. We hope that the next time you are in Miami you will stay with us again!

Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

We got room 101, apparently the same room Jersey Shore stayed in.

Pros: Nice decor, courtyard, location and free drinks during happy hour at the hotel across the street.

Cons: Lighting inside sucks, only 1 bathroom in the 2 bedroom suite, no shower water pressure, can't turn the air below 70 degrees, the pool is a bird bath, only one person working at the front desk (constant line all day), key cards didn't work (was given 1 key only for 6 people)

Overall if you looking for a hotel with a nice location to the beaches and nightlife this is a good spot. But don't expect some luxurious and spacious room for the money you'll be spending for the room (which is super pricy).

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Patrick U
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Metropole Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Hello Patrickuy,

Your honest in depth feedback is very much appreciated! I see tha tyou were content with the decor of our property! We are in the heart of South Beach just blocks away from all the action that you want to experience while your here. Everyone loves FREE drinks and better yet that it's for an hour! I am very glad that you were able to take advantage of that amenity! I am sorry that you needed more lighting in your room. If we were aware of this we would have definitely provided you with an extra lamp, or two. I have informed the General Manager about the issue that you experienced with the pressure of the water, as well as with the A/C. We will definitely look into this and fix the issue. Thank you for your constructive feedback!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

I was tricked into their fake "upgrade" to their sister hotel, which is miles away from south beach (even though I asked if its in the area and the man confirmed it was only "couple of blocks away). I was promised a bigger room (which was the case), free breakfast (false), and free airport shuttle (he forgot to mention it did not operate after 8pm - my flight landed 10pm). Also the shuttle was "full" when I needed to leave. When I complained and asked to be moved back to original apartment, they were full and instead offered their e-car if I wanted to go from Miami beach to south each. Shame the e-car was in fact out of battery.... The "free breakfast" was actually just "free coffee". Never again.

• Stayed: August 2013
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Metropole Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Good Afternoon KiwiAbroad,

Thank you so much for your honest feedback, we would like to thank you! I wish you could have stated which hotel you were upgraded to. From the free breakfast it sounds like you were upgraded to Riviera Suites a few blocks north. At Riviera Suites we do indeed offer a complimentary continental breakfast poolside. It's the perfect way to start your day off and all of our guests love it. The shuttle does operate until 11pm, which is our last shuttle picking up from Miami International Airport. Riviera Suite is just 2 blocks away from the beach and we provide complimentary beach chairs and towels for your enjoyment. I am sorry that you misunderstood but we hope that you would give us another chance, if coming to South Beach again!

Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

I spent 4 days in Miami Beach on february. Don't mind the lobby, it's outdated and small, but the rooms are great, modern, spacious and well decorated, with kitchennete and TV/living room. Perfect location, two blocks from the beach and walking distance from good restaurants/stores. I will definetely stay there again the next time in Miami beach!

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Carol_Fal
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Metropole Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2013

Good Afternoon Carol_Fal,

We love to read our guests feedback and love when it's positive such as yours! I am extremely glad to read that you had such a great time while staying with us! I see that you were content with the rooms and the spacious in them. We are indeed a 2 block walk from the beach and from many other great restaurants, bars, and clubs. We cannot wait to have you stay with us again in the future! :)

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Right next to the beach and ocean drive. 1 block. Rooms are nice. A bit beat but fine. As long as the bed is all set and linens are clean that's all that matters to me. For the price it is fine. Just wouldn't book my honeymoon here. They had no beach towels or chairs lef but we were fine using our room towels. Parking garage was right around corner 20 bucks a day.

• Stayed: July 2013
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Metropole Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

Hello JaxJaxson,

Your positive feedback is very much appreciated! Thank you so much for sharing it with us, and all of our future guests! We are in a very central spot here on South Beach. Within walking distance to the beach and all the hot spots that you want to see while here. The beach towels and chairs that we offer are complimentary and are on a first come first serve basis. We advise our guests to come down first thing in the morning to claim theirs.
We hope that you would come and stay with us again the next time you are visiting South Beach!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Stayed here for 3 days, front desk staff was a bit nasty but the room cool house keeping was cool too. I had a 2 bedroom suite. Only thing that sucks about the hotel there is no pool But your close to everything Wet Willies, Johnny Rockets, Fat Tuesdays etc.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

Good Afternoon MsKay86,

Thank you for your honest feedback! I am terribly sorry that the front desk did not provide you with the best service. I will definitely inform the General Manager about this, so that he can address in weekly staff meeting! We do have a pool, it's a splash pool. Because of our location and our lack of space we are not able to make our pool bigger. The location of our property is very central. We are just a walk away from all the hot spots on South Beach!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Spent 4 days in South beach over the Independence Day Weekend. I made reservations a couple of months ago and made a few changes over the time between the original reservation and when we arrived. The manager of the property, Andres Benitez, quickly responded to any and all request I made. When I arrived the entire staff was welcoming, friendly & helpful. Andres was at the property and available, stopping us to make sure everything was to our liking.
The rooms/apartments are spacious, clean and extremely well appointed. I have nothing but great things to say about the property and our stay. I highly recommend it, it's a great value, the location is convenient and right in the center of activity. If you're heading to Miami Beach take a look at the Metropole.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Hello KevinRaff,

We value all of our guests feedback and love when we see 5 STARS!! :) I see that you made some changes to your reservation prior to coming. Andres is an amazing General Manager and is definitely on top of it all. He is always willing to accommodate our guests requests if it's possible. His team is also great and they all know what great customer service means! We hope that when visiting South Beach again, you will come and stay with us!