“Fantastic pizza, fabulous waiter, Eduardo.”
Review of Gol

Gol
Ranked #18 of 1,292 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Italian Restaurand and Brick Oven Wood Fired Pizza. Authentic Italian Cuisine and Gourmet Pizza. Taste the flavors of our Authentic Italian recipes, (Appetizer, Pasta Risotto, Fish and Meat Main Courses, Salads, Desserts)especially prepared for you with tender loving cure. Our crusty thin Gourmet Pizza is prepared with daily fresh dough naturally leavened and best fresh ingredients. It is Perfectly baked in our Wood fired Brick oven, to bring out the texture, full flavor and aroma, adhering to the traditional and authentic Italian receipe. Our mission is delighting our Customers with Authentic Italian Food in a genuine atmosphere.
Reviewed April 22, 2017

This restaurant is fabulous--we had the pizza, which was the best we've had ever--The owner from MILAN checked out the food was and we raved. Our waiter EDUARDO was great--suggested many things and helped us make good decisions--The menu is extensive, but since we came for pizza- was not disappointed--I would recommend this restaurant to tourists and residents alike--lived here 61 years and I will recimmend this restaurant to my friends, who will agree that it is outstanding

Reviewed April 18, 2017 via mobile

Food was good but service was not. Owner went around and engaged and doted on every table except my wife's and I. The reason? Not sure. We were the only African Americans in the restaurant and I'd like to think this was not the reason but let's not kid ourselves. Waitress same thing. Complimentary garlic bread and a smile for all other tables = none for us. Don't think I'm bitter. I'm really not just want other travelers to know the truth.

1  Thank 441markj
golitalianrestaurant, Owner at Gol, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2017

Dear Mark
I'm sorry about y your feeling but this is very wrong
A) I remember you and before you paied the bill I came to your table asking if everything was ol and you said Yes
B) Being Italian I really don't I have any issue with the african american, I take your comment as an offense to me, this is ridiculous, I love my job, I love to serve people, I'm very passionate on my job.
I have lived for 20 years in country like Senegal, The Bahamas, Jamaica, Dominican Republic, Saint Lucia etc etc loving all those people.
No colors or race matter to me
I hope that you understand how wrong was yuour racial comment

Regards
Roberto Paresce

Reviewed April 14, 2017 via mobile

I am a pizza snob and am always in search of the Best pizza wherever I go... and I found it at GOL Italian Restaurant! The authentic Italian crust, delicious tomato sauce, prosciutto and Buffalo mozzarella were all to die for!! If you love pizza, fresh fish and a variety of homemade pasta dishes... this is the place to go! The staff were so friendly and ambience welcoming... I can't wait to go back! The owner, Roberto, is from Italy and his recipes and Italian warmth, welcome you in... Welcome you Home! Viva Italia!!

Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

The first time we visited the restaurant, we liked the pizza and the environment . Average service. Then, we ordered pizza for delivery or pick up and it was a chain of problems. The phone is never picked up, you have to make several attempts to place your order and you take the risk to go for pick up and the pizza is not done and nobody knows anything. Even, they say they don't pick up the phone because they are very busy. However, the worst thing, is that is has been consistently burned!!! It might happens once, twice.... but enough!!! I can't understand that nobody sees that the pizza is black! The cheese and the dough at completely burned, black, almost toxic. Please, the cook, the person who box it, the manager, owner, monitor the food you sell!!! Never a gol!

1  Thank edithg157
golitalianrestaurant, Owner at Gol, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2017

Dear Edith,
I'm so sorry about yours last experience with Gol, I have to admit that sometime on the rush some pizza can burn, we had a situation with an employee but now is solved. About the phone, when you think that nobody answer is because is busy, it is strange but is true, for this reason we have an App where you can order without using the phone
We deliver a GREAT PRODUCT AND OUR RATE TALKS ABOUT THAT, and as human we do mistakes.
Please feel free to contact me because I would love to try to change your mind about Gol
Best regards

Roberto Paresce
Owner and Manager at Gol Ristorante Pizzeria
golitalianrestaurant@gmail.com

Reviewed April 10, 2017

Staying in Surfside we wanted something other than the average looking pizza joints on Collins Ave. Gol was a short walk and well worth the effort. We arrived a little after 7 and there were several families enjoying a lively dinner together. Soccer airing on several tvs, but also some great large murals to feast your eyes on.
The owner came over to greet us and helps us decide our order ... we picked the verdura and Cesar salads to share and a large margarita pizza with buffala mozzarella. The waiter arrived with super fresh bread and peppery olive oil and our drinks , followed by the salads which were fresh and deliciois. And then the pizza .. magnificently embellished with a. Large sprig of fresh basil. And what a pizza ... thin crispy crust, the sauce was slightly sweet and the cheese was a little salty and so so fresh. The three of us ( me and 2 hungry 13 year old girls) managed 2 slices each and boxed the remaining two for a treat another day. Service was friendly but not rushed .... it took a few minutes to get our menu but it wasn't a problem. The waitress and waiter were attentive. Highly recommended for fabulous pizza and the rest.