4,065 results
All reviewsrooftop poolfiltered watersand boxbeach craftmain poolsouth beachbeautiful hotelfavorite hotellobby baramazing servicepool serviceocean viewspecial thanksbeach staffthe entire staffteslapools
Reviewed February 8, 2016

excellent location, rooms and atmosphere that appeals to everyone. The rooms and suites are spacious and very comfortable. the hotel is "green" and has a few tech gadgets to get used to (smart elevators and person smart phones for controlling everything in your room). the staff is friendly and efficient to everyone... not just the beautiful ppl (of which there are always quite a few as it's miami. the modern decor is tranquil and comfortable. Food is good too. Rood top bar is quite the miami scene -- if you are there for a popular wknd night don't worry when you see the line at the elevator -- that's just for roof top bar visitors. The whole experience was much better than my trip there a few months ago when there were some service hiccups.

Room Tip: some rooms had a noisier a/c than others; also some rooms have platform beds that might be harder for someone older to access.
  • Stayed: February 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed February 8, 2016

Superb customer service from check-in, through two night stay, to accommodating my request for late checkout. Lots of friendly staff - even the cleaning crews smiled in the hallways. Hotel was luxurious, modern, and clean with a fresh atmosphere. Slept more soundly than I do in my own bed. Love the ecofriendly emphasis, which makes the hotel feel even more high-end.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank Robert G
Reviewed February 8, 2016

I have stayed all over south beach. 1 hotel is a level above anything else in every category. The service is amazing and the staff is there ready to help you at every turn. Gorgeous lobby, huge pools and very cool rooftop pool and bar. Drinks in the lobby were terrific as was BeachCraft for breakfast and dinner.
Avi and Bryan at the front desk were so accommodating and nice and patient. They helped me check in early and couldn't have been sweeter.
My room was huge. I didn't have a view, but had a sitting area and my bed was on a raised platform. I loved the distressed beachy wood and gray color tone. Beautiful bathrooms.
The vibe is a perfect mix of laid back, Sobe chic and comfortable.
I can't wait to come back!!!!
Thank you so so much.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 8, 2016

1 Hotel South Beach was absolutely amazing. I couldn't recommend it more. The hotel was beautiful, service was great and overall experience was very positive. We had a group reservation for work and everyone enjoyed their stay.

• Stayed: January 2016, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed February 8, 2016 via mobile

I didn't stay but we had an event on the roof top bar and I had a good look around the facilities. Very cool design and crowd. Got to sample the best of South Beach during this business trip and the 1 is the 1 I'd go back to. Very impressive. Out Delanos the Delano!

Stayed: February 2016, traveled on business