4,348 results
All reviews rooftop pool filtered water sand box beach craft south beach main pool beautiful hotel beach team favorite hotel lobby bar amazing service pool service special thanks ocean view luxury hotel the entire staff tesla
Reviewed December 14, 2015

Was at the hotel for an Art Basel Event and besides the beauty of the hotel, the staff were helpful and provided awesome customer service. We ended up having some snacks and drinks at the Sand Box Bar, and again the staff was second to none! Would highly recommend checking out the hotel, bar and restaurants within!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Shan K, Vice President of Operations at 1 Hotel South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2016

Dear Erin W,

Thank you for taking the time to share such generous feedback on TripAdvisor from your stay at 1 Hotel South Beach. I am delighted that you enjoyed our eco-friendly design and that the personable service provided by our team exceeded your expectations. We built the Main Pool at 1 South Beach to be a refuge and no true refuge is complete without great, fresh food! I am thrilled that you enjoyed cantina-style poolside dining by Tom Colicchio at The Sand Box. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Safe Travels,

Reviewed December 13, 2015

I am an avid traveller and like to stay/experience different hotels on my trips.

However, I do not always write a review here, but this time I could not pass the opportunity to share my pleasant surprise/experience of my short stay in November in the newly renovated, vastly improved and exclusive South Beach hotel-

1 HOTEL SOUTH BEACH.

This is THE new type of hotel, very "forward" in every aspect and for me - the hotel of the Future.

It is based on a great idea, which put in practice, works great.

Here almost everything is made out of recycling or/and natural material - mostly paper, wood.

It looks great, SMELLS GREAT and gives you the smoothing peaceful feeling of being "with" the nature. Very much the Zen-like environment..

All colors are in the earthy tone palette, just beautiful, exquisite!..

The water is filtered 3 times.

Simple, natural, beautiful!

The location is great - on the beach, with breathtaking ocean views.

Easy access to Downtown Shopping Area!, as well as to the airport.

The stop of the Public Transport is right in front, if you decide to use it.

The comfort level is at its highest. It is like everything in this hotel is a little "more".

The service is really impeccable!!!.

All the staff-Reception, Restaurants, Bar, Housekeeping, Pool attendants are exceptional-well trained, courteous, professional, friendly, efficient.

But also have something "extra' like the intelligent smart Pool Attendant of the South pool - Polina, I had the pleasure of meeting here.

She will notice you immediately, serves you quickly, giving you her full attention by not only listening to your preferences, but giving you options.

She knows very well her job and is doing it gladly, easily, perfectly.

Polina will really take care of you, making you feel welcomed.

But what she will do "extra" is chatting you up ( if you feel like it)
with a friendly smile, showing a lot of knowledge, providing you
with a lot of useful information about the hotel/South beach.

That leaves a good impression on you from the hotel together with everything else like a package.

Seems the Management has handpicked everybody/everything.. the best of it and you feel and see it.

I would recommend this hotel to everybody in search of new, exciting, pleasant experience.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear mamawabbit,

Thank you for sharing such high praises from your stay at 1 Hotel South Beach in November. We’ve worked hard to bring the outside in by way of light, living plants, and fresh scents and I am thrilled that our eco-friendly design and triple filtered water system exceeded your expectations. I concur that the breathtaking ocean views are stunning and that our beachfront location is ideal. We pride ourselves in providing our guests with intuitive service and I am pleased that our team, most notably Polina, was successful in achieving this with you.

I hope you were able to take advantage of all four of our pools including the tranquil 1 Rooftop. We look forward to welcoming you back soon for another relaxing and renewing experience.

Reviewed December 12, 2015 via mobile

I have not stayed at this hotel (would love to but it was booked up this trip). However, one of my favorite spots in miami is the rooftop bar in this hotel. I'm in miami for business frequently, and I always make a point to visit this place (side note, jaguar in coconut grove is my other fave). Of course it's a little pricey, but not out of control like some places. The service is great, but the views and ambiance....unmatched. Toby the manager is a surprisingly nice guy that remembered me after only a few visits. It's not common in Miami to find that type of spot.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 12, 2015

Hotel was amazing, brand new. Only complaint was the warm tub not the hot tub. The woman that took care of our room Francaise was wonderful. Thanks for a great time and see you next month. Looking forward to Ultra also.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Shan K, Vice President of Operations at 1 Hotel South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2016

Dear Michaelwsaylor1,

Thank you for sharing such generous feedback from your stay at 1 Hotel South Beach. I am delighted that the genuine service provided by our team, most notably Francaise, exceeded your expectations. We’re constantly learning from our guest feedback and evolving, just like nature. Rest assured your comments are taken to heart as we are committed to being better. We look forward to welcoming you back soon to your home away from home and in the interim, I remain at your service.

Safe Travels,

Reviewed December 12, 2015

Every math interested person probably know what π is? -approximated as 3.14159 build in the Architecture in the Hotel, which was the starting point of my interest.Further this is exactly what lead me to try It , as experience of new Eon of Aquarius Era, defined as Green point and Recycle concept, which in real can turn your life at least in 360 degrees, at least according to the astrology knowledge and for sure to clean your Soul by delight -demonstrated by the Staff -for me named Polina-a sweet girl taking care for my Soul's needs. So, just try it, as piece of pie of the Paradise points on Earth in the New world to which you can be addicted:)

Room tip: Ocean view
Date of stay: October 2015