4,481 results
All reviews rooftop pool filtered water sand box beach craft south beach main pool beautiful hotel beach team favorite hotel lobby bar amazing service beach service special thanks pool staff ocean view the entire staff tesla
Reviewed June 23, 2015

We had a wonderful meal at Beechcraft and would definitely return. The decor is stunning and the food is wonderful. Our waiter was very knowledgeable however going over every item on the menu was too much to hear. I understand he needed to touch on the topic of peppers that are in some of the item because some people do not enjoy spicy food, but keep it to "peppers". Our main issue was food service was entirely too fast where we could not take a breath before another plate of food arrived at our table. If the restaurant was crowded and they needed to turn over tables that would make sense but it was not. This is a minor opening kink that can be fixed easily and is better than being too slow for many people.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 22, 2015

Not only is the 1 Hotel a beautiful destination, but the customer service is above and beyond. A hotel can be a beautiful site, but customer service is the backbone of any successful establishment. You truly feel like the staff is genuine and wants your experience to be the very best. Jorge Sotomayor, a server by the pool area, was absolutely amazing and made our experience truly memorable. We can not wait to come back and visit again.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank AllisonGtravels
Reviewed June 22, 2015

My wife and I decided to dine at Beach Craft for our anniversary. The food was amazing as was the service. Rafaela greeted us as we walked in and I was amazed at how many times she came over throughout our dinner to make sure everything was ok. The atmosphere of the restaurant was very nice, we loved the decor and loved how unique the menu was. Food came out at a nice pace and once again everything tasted great! Our favorite had to be the bucatini pasta. Must go again soon! So much on the menu we want to try.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 22, 2015 via mobile

Thank you Aleks for making me feel special during my birthday celebration at Beachcraft .Great food, great attentive service, we will be back . Octopus is probably one of the best I have ever had. Kiss My Buro drink is great alternative to Margaritha -I loved it .

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 21, 2015 via mobile

From the moment you walk into this hotel all 5 senses are stimulated.
1.) they pipe a heavenly cedar scent into the a/c unit
2.) fresh organic produce awaits to sample (try the Rambutan!) not to mention the awesome bar tender who can make a wicked mojito
3.) the sustainable eco friendly style of this place is stunning
4.)the rooms and Lobby have a modern feel with a soft relaxing touch
5.) make your own succulent terrarium in the lobby or enjoy them as they are all over the hotel

Now let me mention the staff. We encountered some of the most friendly and hospitable employees at 1 Hotel who would go out of their way to make you smile. Marc at the concierge desk is incredible. He went out of his way to make sure we had a great stay. If any detail was missed, Ryan Thomas more than made up for it. At one point in our trip he went out of his way to track us down and see to it that our trip was relaxing. I've never encountered such hospitality. No detail is left unnoticed. The bar, restaurant and valet staff were great as well.

Now for the top 5 reasons to book here:
1.) the staff. If you are not pleased with any aspect of your stay, they will make it right.
2.) this is a gorgeous brand new hotel with style and amenities you don't always see or get with high end hotels.
3.) location. Near ocean drive, but not in the mist of all the homeless people. More relaxing park of South Beach.
4.) roof pool and bar are amazing!
5.) great food & drink. I had the best meal of the trip at Beachcraft. The food is organic, sustainable and made from scratch. Bar tender at Tom on Collins is very good at what he does. A true craftsman.

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank 824mikev