“Excellent restaurant for gluten free” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Grazie - CLOSED

Grazie
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Seventh
Description: Home made bread, pasta, desserts, sauces, great steaks and seafood.The best Italian food with the best atmosphere.For the summer time enjoy a set three course menu for $35.00 including appetizer, main and dessert.GRAZIE
NYC
“Excellent restaurant for gluten free”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

I highly recommend Grazie to anyone including people who need to eat gluten free. When the manager was advised that one person in our group was on a gluten free diet he took control of the order and he oversaw everthing that was served. The chopped salad was great, the clams with gluten free pasta was great, the sea bass was great, and the capaccino was great. Service was beyond what anyone could expect. A wonderful restaurant.

• Turkish first
nyc
“Lovely food and adept service recommend this Italian restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

We took the bus down from Sunny Isles Beach to explore South Point Park and watch the cruise liners depart around sunset. We then walked to the restaurant for an early dinner.

My husband and I shared three specials- portobello salad, homemade spinach pasta with assorted shellfish, and snapper poached in white wine. Each dish was perfectly prepared.

We found a wine that we enjoyed as the wine list covered a range of prices and choices.

Service was outstanding and the owners made sure to check on the acceptability of each dish as we ate. I would happily return and would recommend this restaurant to all.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Excellent service, great value for money and beautiful food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

Lovely ambiance and service. A distinct difference from many other tourist driven restaurants that seem to make every aspect of dining a production line. Excellent gluten free pasta. Staff very accommodating of my special diet requests. The best place we ate during out time in Miami. I would defiantly go back.

New York, NY
“Very Good Italian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

I'll keep it simple. The food was excellent, the service was friendly and efficient, and the atmosphere was relaxed for its South Beach surroundings, which I welcomed. You don't come here for a scene. You come to enjoy someone's company and conversation. Was it one of the top meals of my life? No. But it was a good time and a great meal for a very reasonable cost. I'd highly recommend it and I would definitely return.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Dover, Delaware
“Best Price, Best Atmsphere, and BEST FOOD!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

We found Grazie by accident and I'm very glad we did. For $9.99 we had the best Italian buffet I have ever had. Everything was perfect. The young man who was our host was very nice and well mannered. The atmosphere was very relaxed--nothing special but very tastefully done. I paid a lot more and got a lot less at many places in Miami (and surrounding area). When in South Beach, the Grazie is a must.