“Springbreak at Casa Grande Suite....AMAZING!!!”

Casa Grande Suite Hotel of South Beach
Ranked #141 of 212 Hotels in Miami Beach
Reviewed March 15, 2014

I stayed at Casa Grande with my daughter (18) and friends in March 2014 during spring break. We loved the size of the room, amenities (stove, fridge, microwave), and the proximity to the beach. The hotel staff was extremely friendly (from the manager Marissa to the staff). Damien and Ronnie were amazing. They both gave outstanding recommendations for things to do and places to eat. Damien made check in a great experience and Ronnie was great with checkout. When I was asking Damien questions, he was approached by a very belligerent guest who wanted to check in a day early. I was extremely impressed with how well Damien handled the situation. I will definitely stay here again when I return to south beach. I'm also recommending this hotel to my company as we travel a lot to Miami for business. Overall, fabulous experience and I look forward to returning.

Room Tip: The hotel is very popular and it made checking in before 4pm very difficult. Therefore, I recommend...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Spring1922
CasaGrandeManager834, Manager at Casa Grande Suite Hotel of South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

Dear Guest,

I am so pleased to hear you and your friends had a good time here at the Casa Grande Suite Hotel. We do hope you consider us your extended family and the Casa your home away from home. Please contact us directly for your next visit so we can upgrade your suite.

Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Casa Grand for a weekend stay in Miami. Ronnie made check in a great experience. Our room was like a small one bedroom apartment. The setting was comfortable and was very sufficient for our stay in Miami. More towels could have been provided but, they were replenished each day. The beach is right across the street and it is surrounded by many restuarants. The entire staff was friendly and helpful.

Pros-Very close to the beach, spacious, nice staff, kitchen, & affordable.

My husband and I plan on staying at the Casa Grande for our next trip to Miami.

Room Tip: Try to get a room facing the street/ocean.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Hope P
CasaGrandeManager834, General Manager at Casa Grande Suite Hotel of South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2015

Dear Past Guest,
Thank you for your 5 star review for us on TripAdvisor!
We are thrilled to know that your stay was a pleasant one and we hope to welcome you back again to your home away from home soon.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

I just returned from a trip to Florida with my brother. We both loved this hotel. Our room was spacious, clean & comfortable. In addition, there was a dining area, nicely appointed kitchen, sitting area & bathroom. I especially liked the wooden floor. Ronnie & Steven at the front desk were warm, friendly, helpful, & extremely nice. The fresh cookies , fruit, coffee & beach towels were a plus. Great location--so close to the beach, restaurants, & bike path. No complaints. Great value. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank pickyeatergb
CasaGrandeManager834, General Manager at Casa Grande Suite Hotel of South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2015

Dear Past Guest,
Thank you for your 5 star review with us on TripAdvisor! We appreciate the time you took to post about your stay. We are glad to know you enjoyed our location, apartment size and our hospitality.

We are thrilled to know that your stay was an enjoyable one and we hope to welcome you back again to your home away from home soon.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Pros: location, location, location! Room is big, and with a kitchen -- stove, microwave, a big fridge, bowls, plates, etc.
Cons: Dirty and smelled. The dark maroon color carpet looked really gross. It needs a remodeling. Telephone didn't work and couldn't call front desk. Nobody bothered to take a look after I reported the issue.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
10  Thank twinklelash
CasaGrandeManager834, Manager at Casa Grande Suite Hotel of South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2015

Dear Past Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the Casa Grande. We do apologize you were not 100% satisfied with your stay. I am curious to know which suite you were in and would love more details so we can correct the issues you mentioned. Please feel free to contact me direct @ fiflsteve@aol.com

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Perfect location if you want to be across from the beach and in the middle of Ocean Drive. The units were spacious and the kitchen had everything we needed. We stayed here for seven days and were very pleased.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
CasaGrandeManager834, General Manager at Casa Grande Suite Hotel of South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2015

Dear Past Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Casa Grande. I am pleased you enjoyed our location and had a nice time with us. I do hope you now consider the Casa Grande your new home away from home in Miami Beach.
Marissa Suarez, General Manager

Reviewed December 27, 2013

Great location, large room overlooking ocean Dr/beach! Phone and hairdryer in room did not work though. Man at front desk was a bit snarly but got our room ready before 4pm. Shortest walk to beach and perfect walking distance to everything you need.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Brook R

Dear Past Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Casa Grande. We are pleased to know you chose the Casa Grande as your staycation in Miami Beach and do hope you will consider us for all your lovely nights away.

Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

I recently stayed at the Casa Grande after checking this site. I loved that I could cross the street and see the ocean! This hotel is in the heart of the beach within walking distance of everything you could possibly need. There is nightlife, amazing restaurants, beautiful people, EVERYTHING! The staff was professional and caring. There was a mix up with my reservation through a 3rd party site and I was initially upset because I was tired and had a long flight. The front desk staff immediately fixed this issue and got me into a GORGEOUS room with an ocean view. The velet parking was cheaper than a lot of places I went to and they quickly and efficiently got me my car at a moments notice. I highly recommend the Casa Grande hotel to anybody who wants to have a luxurious hotel experience without paying a luxurious price. My new home away from home!!!

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Past Guest,
Thank you for your 5 star review with us on TripAdvisor! We appreciate the time you took to post about your stay. Please accept our apologize that you experienced a problem with the 3rd party site but I am glad everything was quickly resolved. We are happy to know you enjoyed our location and the beach.