“Best stay ever, definetly will be back!”

Casa Grande Suite Hotel of South Beach
Ranked #147 of 212 Hotels in Miami Beach
Reviewed February 10, 2013

This hotel is absolutely the best hotel that I have stayed at in southbeach. Great staff, beautiful large suites , and steps to everything you can think of. Mangos, wet willies, all restaurants and of course the beach! Mike the mgr and the rest of the front desk staff are all very pleasant and friendly trustworthy people! I can't wait to visit Casa Grande in the spring again!

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Michilinga
CasaGrandeManager834, Manager at Casa Grande Suite Hotel of South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2015

Dear Past Guest,

Thank you for your review. It appears you stayed in a private apartment because "mike" rents his apartment out on his own. I am glad you enjoyed the Casa Grande.

Steven Annicharico, Assistant Manager

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Two friends and I went to Miami in January. This hotel was recommended to us, so we took the recommendation and were pleasantly surprised. The minute we arrived, we were warmly received by the staff. The rooms were clean and nicely decorated. The location is great because there are nice restaurant and plenty of beautiful attractions to see right in the area of the hotel. Also the beach is right across the street, so you didn't need your car. One of the staff, Steve, made some great suggestions about where to go for some good shows and he knew the area so well that he was able to answer any questions we had. I would recommend the Casa Grande to anyone going to Miami.

1  Thank presley567
CasaGrandeManager834, Front Office Manager at Casa Grande Suite Hotel of South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2015

Dear Past Guest,

Thank you for your review. We hope you now consider us your Miami family.
Ronnie Young, Front Desk Manager

Reviewed February 7, 2013

I recently stayed at the hotel Casa Grande and enjoyed it very much..The rooms were clean and spacious a great location. The manager Steven A. was very helpful and curtious and very knowlegable about the area,which meant alot as this was our first time in th Miami area..he recommended great restraunts and was their with what ever we needed....I would definitely recommend Casa Grande Hotel to famly and friends.....

1  Thank maria g
CasaGrandeManager834, General Manager at Casa Grande Suite Hotel of South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2015

Dear Past Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Casa Grande. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you now consider us part of your Miami family.

"Mi Casa Es Su Casa"
Warm regards,
Marissa Suarez, General Manager

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Just came back and had to write a comment. I was a little hesitant to stay at the Casa Grande with having such mixed reviews but I have to admit they negative ones are complete lies. Starting with valet parking, pretty much every hotel on ocean drive has valet - the hotels have no parking lots! Front desk staff - warm, friendly and super accommodating. I believe they make you feel very comfortable, as a matter of fact, I received a welcome card in my room saying, "welcome to your new home away from home". Rooms = no apartments! Full kitchen, living room, dining room and bedroom! They could use a little upgrading but nothing to complain about! Location = amazing!

In general the entire hotel exceeded our expectations.

• Stayed: January 2013
3  Thank Breanna S
CasaGrandeManager834, Manager at Casa Grande Suite Hotel of South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2015

Dear Past Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Casa Grande Hotel. I am so glad you were happy and enjoyed your stay. Hope you come visit again soon.
Steven Annicharico, Assistant Manager

Reviewed January 30, 2013

A few weeks ago I was in South Beach with some friends and wanted to stay someplace safe and fun. We chose the Casa Grande because of some very nice things we had heard about this boutique hotel. We were not disappointed, The hotel was just what wer were looking for. The location was great and although we had no car, we had no problem getting around. All the best restaurants were right outside our door. The hotel rooms were airy and large. We found the staff to be very helpful especially Steve. He suggested some attractions to see and also suggested some really nice restaurants. The beach is right across the street so again no need to get into a car. I woiuld definetely recommend the Casa Grande.

1  Thank joan m
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I just returned from a miami. Me and two of my BFF's ran the Miami ING half.
We were very pleasantly surprised. Hotel staff friendly and helpful. We were in room 406 and accommodations were clean and had everything we needed! Staff was friendly and even gave us bus direction anytime we needed to go somewhere. We were right across the street from Lummus Park beach.
Bad was the 25 plus tax a night resort fees. However Sobe is expensive.
But room was spacious and we had kitchen so we walked to Publix to get snacks and other light meal items. I would recommend this location if you want to be in Sobe but want to save a little money. The staff and the spacious rooms made this hotel a good find!
Would highly recommend it if you are not picky.

For the record we ate our share of cookies and took enough oranges to feed a small army. We are runners so we like to eat!!!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

This hotel has the perfect location, great & helpful staff and the rooms are big, clean and comfortable. People on the other reviews complained about the cleanliness and the hotel fees (now in days all the hotels have a hotel fee, so I dont understand). The hotel and room was very clean. And about the valet parking, first, you know about the fees when you booked the reservation and second, it doesnt matter where you go in South Beach you have to pay for parking. So thats no schocker. By the way, the Valet staff very polite and efficient. We rented two different rooms, in two different floors (ours & our in-laws) and both of the rooms were great and CLEAN!!! Believe me we are picky travelers and my mother in law is even pickier and we were all very satified with our accomodations at Casa Grande. We have no complaints about the staff or the room. We will stay there again and again. We travel to South Beach at least once a year for the past 11 years and this hotel has exceeded all the others and for about the same price. After reading the reviews I was so scared to go and stay there but once we arrived the valet person was very flexible with us keeping our car in front of the hotel for a long while before he parked it. Then we were welcomed with a friendly smile by the front desk staff (that by the way let us check in early at no extra charge) and they went the extra mile to make sure my husband, child, my in laws and I had a wonderful stay (and I could be a pain in the neck). I needed extra towels and got them with no problem, the housekeeping staff very friendly, I needed ice and got it with no problem from the hotel restaurant (free). Beach towels as many as we needed, thats included in the hotel fee. In the morning the had plenty of fresh oranges, coffee and cookies for us to grab. So I really dont understand the other reviews. Clean hotel, friendly staff, excellet location, fair price...what else do you want? Feel free to visit and stay at Casa Grande you wont regret it!!!

Room Tip: I stayed in room 505 and we have no compliants. My in-laws stayed in room 210 and they have no compl...