Review Highlights
great service, lots of fun!

We searched for jet ski services, and decided to go to hectors'. It was simplier (they tell you the... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
goberreuter
Awesome ride

My husband and 17 year old son did this excursion and it was their favorite. Hector and his wife... read more

Reviewed April 15, 2019

from $94.99
from $50.00
from $29.99
More Info
All reviews jet ski tour funny guy other companies fun afternoon great fun a lot of fun skis safety miami dolphins adventure
Selected filters
Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

I highly recommend this tour. Hector is a really nice and funny guy and he took very good care of us. The jetskis are brand new, has a good speed and are comfortable. Hector’s nice wife picked me up and drove me back to the hotel, that’s an extra plus! If you’re going to a tour by jetski, book this one!

Date of experience: February 2018
Adrienne N, Online Marketing at Hector's WaterSports, Inc, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2019

Thank you! ☺️

Reviewed January 13, 2018 via mobile

I usually visit Miami several times a year and I’ve had my fai share of riding on jet skis with different companies but NONE of them come EVEN CLOSE to my experience today with Hector’s Jet Ski
As soon as his wife picked us up ( yes she picked us up free of charge for our hotel ) I knew I was going to have a good time the entire staff is amazing and so welcoming ! Now let’s talk about the adventure that we were take on today
We were able to explore arts of Miami Beach unlike other companies that keep you in small area. We even stopped and jumped into swim
Hector loves what he does and it shows. He made sure we enjoyed ourself and oh boy we sure did
I will definitely visit Hector and his wife again whenever I visit Miami

Date of experience: January 2018

Thank you! ☺️

Reviewed January 11, 2018

The worst. Shady, greedy, misogynist, cursed in front of my kids, wanted extra money for everything. Totally did not deliver on promises. Go anywhere but here.

Date of experience: November 2017
5  Thank Liz Q
Reviewed December 3, 2017

Hector and his wife Alejandra made this whole experience super fun. Alejandra picks you up at your hotel and takes you to the marina where Hector will then take over.

Alejandra is the sweetest person we met in Miami and was also very funny and entertaining in the car ride. So much better than taking an uber to a marina and having to figure it out yourself.

Hector takes you out to the jet skis on his boat which is awesome because you pretty much get a free boat ride along with the jet ski experience. Great opportunity for pics too. During the jet skiing, Hector stops in various places to take photos of you which you can then purchase after.

Overall this was most fun we had in Miami and the best jet ski experience ever. Hector and Alejandra run a true family business and are a true jewel in Miami!

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

Came to Miami for my 24th birthday!! & as someone who had went jet skiing before I was definitely looking for the perfect spot to go jet skiing for my birthday! It was worth the price & I'm glad Hector and his wife allowed me to have a wonderful experience. You're not limited to going fast in the jet skis with open water. Hector gives simple instructions plus a run down of the rules and he makes sure you're having fun no matter what kind of driver you find yourself to be. I'll definitely be doing my next jet ski session in Miami with Hector!

Date of experience: October 2017
Adrienne N, Manager at Hector's WaterSports, Inc, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2017

Thank you!