TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
2,207 results
All reviews matador room matador restaurant ice skating rink le labo white marble beautiful hotel ocean view an umbrella pool staff luxury hotel resort fee long weekend amazing service the ritz mirador pools adler
Selected filters
Reviewed September 15, 2019

There are two highlights from my experience at the Edition that people should be aware of when they visit the Edition. First, the Concierge service is exceptionally good. I recently asked John Bell, a relatively new concierge, about where I could find a certain food item. He immediately went off to ask the Edition's restaurant staff, and when he returned, he told me that although the Edition's restaurant did not carry that particular item, he had researched and found other places within walking distance that did. He provided me with a list and offered to make a reservation for me at any place that I wanted. I really appreciated his effort and honesty, he did everything he could to make sure that I found what I wanted, rather than trying to persuade me to get something different at the hotel's restaurant.

Second, in addition to the concierge service, the poolside experience is phenomenal. Unlike, the pools at some neighboring hotels, the pool at the Edition provides a serene and blissful escape from the hustle and bustle and crowds of South Beach. Whether you need to swim laps, sunbathe, nap, or read a book, this pool has got you covered. Furthermore, the poolside service is great! Attendants like Isaiah, are alert, responsive, and friendly. I have dined in good restaurants with waiters that are not even as attentive as the Edition's pool attendants.

Reviewed September 12, 2019 via mobile

This is our go to hotel now. We’ve stayed 3 times so far in a year. It’s extremely clean with great service all around. The bungalows are great for couples. Room service & bar food is great. Haven’t had food from the main restaurant. Also had great service on beach where we had our comfortable beach chairs set up and drinks served. Very good 5 star hotel.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 7, 2019 via mobile

It was the first time my wife and I stayed at Edition and it will definitely not be our last visit. Everything about the hotel is first class. I've stayed at many places throughout Miami, and Edition offered the best hospitality we've ever experienced. The staff is so knowledgeable and really goes out of their way to help - shout-out to Andrea at Matador Bar who delivered a great experience with her recommendations on the menu and her attention to all of our needs, thank you!

-Daniel

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 7, 2019

Great service from Jeremiah the view was very very very pretty along with shade we got from the shade from the umbrellas it was the perfect family vacation. Will definitely be coming back very soon to see Jeremiah!

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank CM01873181
Reviewed September 7, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here prior to a cruise. Had a great Ocean Front room. Very large and comfortable.
Room was very clean. Bath too. Team at the front desk was very welcoming and offered up a
Welcome drink. Juan from the bell staff was excellent as well. Very relaxing environment. Right
On the beach. Incredible walking/running path the runs the beach. Very nice way to start the morning.
Will stay here again.