other travelers have booked this property
garden view from terrace master BR. King size bed
garden view from terrace
master BR. King size bed
master BR with 40'flatscreen TV master BR
master BR king sized bed
2nd BR 2 full sized beds.
Facing flat screen TV
Second BR 2 full sized beds facing flat screen TV
inside LR. Dinning room table seats 8. Sofa bed near window sleeps 2 window
view from inside terra coota tile floor
Master Bath room. B,day 2 sinks large tub/shower
another view of kitchen
kitchen fully equipped. small TV under counter
view of lobby entrance
view of dining room table and terracotta floor
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Terrible - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

MadameCan...
Saratoga Springs, New York
“Most disgusting rental ever”
Reviewed February 9, 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

TOTALLY FALSE ADVERTISING! I specifically rented this condo because of the first two photos and the description of the “3 spectacular views of ocean, pool, and garden” from the terrace. The owner failed to say that the terrace, garden, and pool are no longer there—the entire building is under renovation. Scaffolding hangs outside the windows, with workingmen there starting hammering and drilling a little after 8 am. I feel like we are in a prison (a very noisy prison) because we can’t even open the shades—there is no view AT ALL out the windows other than the filth on the windows, the scaffolding, and the workmen—so we have to keep the blinds down. There are many other inconveniences caused by the construction, like having the main pool snack bar and gym closed down. PLUS, the kitchen is filthy. The shelves, drawers, pots & pans are coated with grease and grime. I have taken lots of pictures to corroborate what I am reporting. This is the biggest rip-off of all time, and I will be talking to my attorneys when I get home. And I am going to leave here earlier than what I paid for because I hate this place so much.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Jul 26, 2017
the guest was made fully aware of the construction activity at the time and was given a reduced rate to compensate for the activity. 8 other owners are all adverising on this site and we all mention the construction activity so there is no way this guest was not aware of it. The suite was as advertised and there were no complaints about it. It is one of the larger better furnished suites in the property. This review is nothing more then blackmail because i refused to refund half her payment after they stayed the entire time. My houskeeper went in after they left and found they trashed the place. a complete disrespect of the property by people who I tried my best to accomodate.

Travelers are raving about these Miami Beach hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing