“My upscale experience ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

When I have time , I try to stop by Pane & Vino . This time I read on the special dashboard the special ZIZZONA , this means special huge mozzarella full loaded inside with stracciatella cheese and other small mozzarella . I don’t know how the owner can find these cheese . In Italy I know is difficult but here is impossible !!!No word to describe please watch the pictures , you have to taste how good it is .
Like Entree my table ate the linguine pane & Vino ; with is awesome taste and for the end I can’t miss the tiramisù do at the moment simply the best in the world

2  Thank alessiom303
Write a ReviewReviews (3,636)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my wife we had the best dinner in a long time .
Atena and Angelo are super hosts
The food is authentic Italian and the home made pasta is amazing .
We had the best grilled octopus in years !
Tagliolini pane vino are superbs and
Tiramisu is a real experience .
It is the place you must try !!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have been coming to this restaurant for over 4 years. The owners are lovely welcoming people and deserve the success they have achieved. When you serve food this good you will have people lining up outside! On top of the main event, the staff are welcoming, to provide an overall exceptional experience. I had the pasta in the Parmesan wheel (I rarely get anything else) described by my family from the uk as the best pasta they have ever had! Yes it is and that’s why they are number 1!

1  Thank ukinmiami
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We found this restaurant on TripAdvisor and immediately wanted to try it. We were in Miami for 3 nights and couldn't get in the first 2 nights because it was so busy. We were able to get a reservation for our 3rd night in Miami.

We ordered the Eggplant Parmesan which was good but the Carbonara was amazing. So delicious.

Super cute restaurant with cute decor.

All the waiters were super friendly and the service was impeccable.

If in Miami this is a restaurant you must visit!!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is the quintessential small Italian bistro in every way. While it was a bit of a challenge to get in (booked well in advance), the reward was well worth it. The food, service, and ambiance were so wonderful and correct. We felt very happy to have experienced Pane & Vino, and the fact that the prices were very reasonable simply added to our wonderful experience.

Date of visit: May 2019

Been to Pane & Vino? Share your experiences!