“Food was great but….”

Sardinia Enoteca Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Sardinia Enoteca Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #138 of 1,090 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Bayshore
Cross street: 18 st.
Transit: South Beach Local Bus makes a stop one block away in front of PUBLIX and cabs are always available around the area.
Boulder, Colorado
“Food was great but….”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Its always a little disappointing when you go somewhere and the food is awesome BUT the ambience kinda sucks. We were 4 people seated next to a large, older party of about 8. They were loud and my chair was so close to one guy's that every time he pushed out his chair to go to the bathroom (at least 3-4 times) he knocked right into me (and didn't even apologize - but I won't blame the restaurant for that). Why did we have to sit so close??? It wasn't even that crowded for a Saturday night.

My other gripe is that the waitress got our dessert order wrong. We could barely understand her or hear her well so I'm not surprised, but she was very taken aback when we returned it for the one we actually ordered. I mean - it was my birthday! I should get the cake I want right?

My pasta dish was fantastic, it was the special for the evening - something with beef short rib and amazingly fresh, homemade pasta. Yum. My husband got a simply grilled branzino which was also delicious.

Not sure I would go back

• Visited May 2014

Miami, Florida, USA
“Good Restaurant”
Reviewed May 9, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I went with a group of friend and the food was delicious and the service too you can seat inside or outside very nice place

Visited April 2014
Annapolis, Maryland
“Not great”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

We are out of towners, and selected Sardinia to celebrate my husband's BD with high expectations. The room was full with people w/o reservations waiting in line (on a Thursday night), very dimly lit, and VERY loud. So conversation was strained. Service was fine, but the meatballs were mushy and the gnocchi was just plain awful. My blood orange martini was too sweet, but the wines by the glass were nice, but pricey. Actually the entire meal was pricey, but for Miami, I guess it was the norm. Will not go back.

Visited March 2014
Princeton, New Jersey, United States
“Great Spot in Miami Beach”
Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

This Italian restaurant is so Italian that they even import the best sparking water from Sardinia, Italy. The food was great and authentic Italian. The service was fast and good. The room was a little dark, though...

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank JosephCritiques
Miami Beach, Florida
“Disappointed”
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Went back to Sardinia after 2 years and the quality of the food has really changed, pasta was over cooked, sauce was watery, the branzino had no flavor . I used to like this restaurant , but other friends told me they also had same feeling!

• Visited February 2014