“Fantastic Food!”

Sardinia Enoteca Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Sardinia Enoteca Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #144 of 1,103 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Bayshore
Cross street: 18 st.
Transit: South Beach Local Bus makes a stop one block away in front of PUBLIX and cabs are always available around the area.
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We were very impressed with the food here that we returned the following week. We had dinner here both times. The Gollai salad was excellent! It was a simple salad consisting of cucumbers, tomatoes, red onion and fresh basil. The Pollastrello was very moist and tender and their Paella di Fregola was awesome! The Paella had a variety of big chunks of seafood and instead of rice they used couscous. The portion was a good size. If you are a seafood lover, I strongly recommend this dish. For dessert, we had their Panna cotta which was very smooth with a nice vanilla flavor. Wait staff was very friendly and attentive.

There are newer reviews for Sardinia Enoteca Ristorante

Reviewed August 24, 2013

We went to this restaurant for the first time last nite celebrating a friend's 70th birthday. We came in a little before 7pm and still was able to take advantage of their happy hour, and what a wonderful experience that was. The service, food and drinks were excellent and priced very inexpensively. We had the olives, the carciofi, & the crostini misti, Later we were taken to a great table overlooking the bay. Our Italian waiter was Simone..he was wonderful..We ordered a lobster spagetti, which was a special which was only $26, and my husband ordered the ribeye. The flavor the the lobster spagetti was out of this world.. It was the best tasting that I have had as I order this dish a lot when I go out.The ribeye was large and equally good..We also ordered the grilled calamari salad which was enough to split with four people. It was presented with three large pieces of the freshest of calamari, grilled and perfectly seasoned, over a salad, We later ordered cappuccinos, and they were the best as well..Since we go to Italy once a year, this restaurant was equal if not better at every turn. We had an italian millefeuille for dessert, and it was the best as well. The General Manager,, Maurico, came over and personally congratulated our friend on his 70th birthday. While we are hardpressed to find good italian eateries in Miami, we don't have to look anymore..We found the best can can't wait to go back.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

We went to Sardinia on our last night in Miami and we had an excellent meal. There was a range of dishes. Both our appetisers and main courses were tasty and well portioned. The wait staff were very friendly and very attentive but most importantly very considerate. When we attempted to pay the bill our credit cards were declined. Being overseas and in that situation was very worrying but the manager and staff were EXTREMELY accommodating. The manageress even allowed us to use her mobile phone to contact our bank to find out what the issue was. This level of customer service is not common in the UK and it was extremely heart warming in what could have been an extremely stressful situation. I'd certainly recommend this restaurant. Great food and even better staff. Thanks again.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

This is our 2nd time at Sardinia. We were on the neighborhood around 4.30pm and was one of the few places open for happy hour/dinner whatever. On street parking is not easy but it's doable.
My husband choice were the Rigatoni, homemade hot and sweet sausages
and fresh peas and I decided to enjoy the Happy Hour menu so I chose the Tasting of cheeses and a Sunset Harbor Spritz.
Everything was delicious and the servers were attentive, overall it was an excellent choice for a rainy afternoon in Miami.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

I'm from the island of Sardinia so to find a pace in Miami that makes my traditional food makes me happy, never had a bad meal, the Seadas are not truly as they should be but everything else is pretty good. Great spaghetti alla Bottarga.