Book In Advance

from $129.00
More Info
from $40.00
More Info
All reviews sunday night sushi people watching ocean drive brunch party beach cabana pitcher waiters dj vibe chairs michael
Selected filters
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

Finger food, drinks and great barbaque. Fire dancing was hot performance. Excellent service and lot of fun.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed March 24, 2019 via mobile

Absolutely loved it. My fiancé and I accidentally stumbled into this place from the beach side not knowing what it was. We had just taken a long walk exploring the South Point area, I was reeling from dehydration due to heavy drinking the night before and not hydrating properly that morning before our walk in the Miami sun. It was probably about 1pm, we seated ourselves at a table outside and were quickly noticed and waited on. I ordered the grilled chicken Caesar salad and told the waiter to keep the water coming, he brought me a pitcher all for myself (thank you). My fiancé had a pina colada and a seafood selection, can’t remember. My chicken Caesar salad was the most expensive Caesar salad I’ve ever had (>$20) but I was sitting in a beautiful environment in an amazing SoBe restaurant. There was a very relaxing aroma being fanned around the clothe shaded outdoor area. The food was good and the pricing was quite average for the area and similar restaurants. My fiancé’s pina colada was one of the better pina’s she had (might’ve been the least expensive she had there). We ate and talked for quite a while while I hydrated (very relaxing atmosphere, made to feel comfortable by the staff). Once hydrated and rested my fiancé ordered another pino colada, I went on to down 2 Stella’s. The bill was about $86 with mandatory %18 tip, I left another $20 on top of that, probably was the best $100 we spent while there. Btw, that chicken Caesar salad excellent. We try to get lunch there at least twice anytime we are in SoBe. This particular visit was in April 2017.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed March 20, 2019 via mobile

Came here from the uk with 2 girlfriends to celebrate my 50th. Was a little disappointed when I had to chase up confirmation of my reservation! Warning bells?? Greeted on arrival to the $20 valet charge from very arrogant valet attendants. I think they must be related to the hostesses who were equally arrogant! Having pre advised them it was my 50th celebration, they proceeded to show me to a table away from anything!!! I managed to get this rectified despite the snarling looks from my very pregnant hostess!!! I won’t bore you with the minute details but needless to say this place yes is an experience, yes, the food was very nice but it’s very expensive (our bill was $95 each for buffet lunch, 1 cocktail each & 1 bottle of water). It’s also very tacky which I don’t think the younger generation care or see. What was very clear is they are not interested in you as a client but as a money making exercise!

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank AmandaG997
Reviewed March 17, 2019 via mobile

They gived a slow service and forced me to give the tip. When i say about the tip dont be mandatory, they asked me for leave. They said "you are not welcome here if u dont pay the bill". I payed all the bill (187 dollars) and because of poor service, i give only 13 dollars of tips and was constranged by the staff. Not friendly place. Stay away.

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank Rafael C
Reviewed March 5, 2019 via mobile

Upmarket and pretty beach bar with a modern feel and relaxed as well. Large crowd but you it is not overwhelming. A bit snobby but in the main I enjoyed it

Date of experience: January 2019