Book In Advance

from $129.00
More Info
from $40.00
More Info
All reviews sunday night sushi people watching ocean drive brunch party beach cabana pitcher waiters dj vibe chairs michael
Selected filters
Reviewed February 17, 2019 via mobile

Very cool place , good music and vibe
Food is good, fresh seafood
Come around sunset or later... different and fun

1  Thank 193samg
Reviewed February 15, 2019 via mobile

Took my 15 year old son to South Beach for a few days for his bday. This was a few blocks off the rest of our path. We thought about skipping our lunch reservations but SO glad we didnt. I thought everyone might be snotty that I brought a teen here for lunch but our wait staff was so accommodating and went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed including fresh ice. It was toast on those loungers. SPEND THE $10PP and dine there no question about it! The cuban sand and shrimp tacos were the best we had in Miami actually! I thought it might be a place where the food is subpar to the location but I was so wrong! If in south beach you MUST GO! I would love to make their brunch if we were there on a sunday!

Reviewed February 15, 2019

I lived in Miami for 20 years and if I weren't visiting, I would NEVER come to a place like this. It really isn't designed for locals. But on a Sunday night, it wasn't busy at all and ended up being quiet an enjoyable experience. You definitely get the club feel from the second the valet challenges your date on her age - no one under 21 admitted. We had a reservation, which we did not need given the place was 90% empty, but we got a nice table on the outside patio with an amazing breeze. I'll contribute my steak coming out cold to the breeze, it was cooked to the right temperature, but it was lukewarm at best. The drinks are pricey, but that's what you expect on SoBe and at a place like this. The food was tasty, the drinks were small but good and the dessert was too big to finish. This is definitely a place tourists could spend a few hours at, partying, smoking hookah, and trying to hookup.

Reviewed February 10, 2019 via mobile

The most fun brunch and music is the best !
Everyone was super friendly !
Great for large groups !!
Will Be back for sure!

Reviewed February 4, 2019

At the south end of Miami Beach, Nikki, is an upscale beach restaurant. Imagine a beach out-fitted with lounges for two, tables for small and large groups, a DJ, indoor space with a/c, and good food and drinks. It's appropriate for groups, even large groups or individuals, space is provided for both. It's all about Miami Beach nights. Not a good destination when it's raining but perfect for rain-free nights.

Date of experience: September 2018