“Will be back!!!”

and up
Miami Beach Bike Tour
Ranked #6 of 97 Nightlife in Miami Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Nikki Beach Miami is the hidden jewel of South Beach, located at One Ocean Drive along the beautiful Atlantic Ocean amid swaying palms trees and warm sunny breezes. Nikki Beach Miami has established itself as the landmark nightclub and venue for the ultimate private parties, large celebrations, and always lives up to its reputation as a South Beach Miami party playground for jet setters, celebrities, and locals alike. Nikki Beach Club in Miami is comprised of a large oceanfront complex featuring an outdoor beach club, an award winning restaurant and a sexy South Beach nightclub favorite. Enjoy full food and VIP bottle service in our fabulous cabanas and lounge beds during the day while soaking up the South Beach sun.
Warwick, Rhode Island
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Will be back!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2014

My boyfriend & I try out NIKKI BEACH every time we travel to Miami & also have been to most of the hight-end restaurants here in Miami.

This is probably the best restaurant in the city. We've been here 3 times now.

Last time we went there on Saturday night shared some appetizers and a seafood paella and it was so delicious just wow! It all seemed super fresh and healthy . By the way what a fantastic atmosphere plus good prices. It was a special sundown dinner party , taste of spain, as the hostess told us they have NB locations in Spain so their executive chef created a completely fabulous menu only for Saturday nights. During our dinner we were very entertained by fire dancers, flamenco dancers. The ambiance was very nice and classy!

Can`t wait to go back.

Visited February 2014

• Turkish first
Miami, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Read before going, do yourself the favor!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

The best thing about this place is the name and the view. You would go to Nikki beach to say that you did, but it wouldn't be because you wanted a quality experience. The ambiance was nice, some candles and DJ playing music. Appetizers and food was good, but not up to par with the hefty price tag. Service was terrible! Did I stress Terrible! We went through Gilt City, but we were treated as second class citizens, as soon as we said we came through there. Our waitress (if you can call her that, as she was so incompetent) didn't even know anything about the menu. We ordered some appetizers (they were good) but when you get your appetizers 20 min apart from each other you kind of lose your appetite at that point. At one point I waved my napkin in the air like a helicopter in order to try to get my waitress' attention. Someone eventually came. The paella that we ordered was good; good to that point that I wanted to take some home. But guess what I couldn't do that. Why? Because our waitress brought us back the wrong left overs, I got someone else's paella that seemed to have a liking to biting the heads off shrimp and throwing the chewed up tail back in the rice. The house wine is good, but when it comes to you warm it looses its finesse. Our "waitress" brought us the check without asking if we wanted dessert. We order a lava chocolate cake that was about the size of something you get from a tester cart at Costco. The bill came, and lets just say that was not exactly the clearest thing either.
I'm a local here in Miami, in my mid 20's and I know what its like to eat at a place with great ambiance, food and drinks. I'm not an unreasonable consumer, I know what quality is like and I don't mind paying for it as long as I get it. Unfortunately Nikki didn't deliver. Nikki's got the ambiance down but their lacking on the other two.

Visited January 2014
5 Thank Stephanie C
Waltham, Massachusetts, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Whoop Whoop!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014

The best brunch in the area, best brunch in the US, best brunch in the whole wide world :D. I really liked it, the choice palette was endless.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Jay B
Summerville, South Carolina, United States
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“All you can eat and all you can spend!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013

We went to Nikki Beach for the Sunday Brunch and were somewhat disappointed. When you first arrive you are charged $20 for valet parking. Then when you sit down and request a glass of water they bring you a $10 bottle of water! Of course this is without offering tap water or mentioning the price. There is also an automatic 18% gratuity included so our brunch ended up being $165 for the two of us. We have spent $50 each on brunch before but we felt the quality of the food did not match the price. There are several stations for omelets, crepes, pasta and Vietnamese noodles and soup and we appreciated having made to order food. None of the food really stood out though. My favorite was actually the fruit punch which was beautifully displayed. I think we expecting more high end cuts of meat and fresh seafood. There was a bowl of paella that was so large an adult could bathe in it, and that was impressive, until you think about how long it would take to empty it because it's a couple hundred servings and that therefore it probably sits there the entire brunch. There were a couple of models walking around, I guess displaying items available for purchase at the gift shop, but the last thing I want to look at when at an all you can eat buffet is models who clearly are not eating this food. The food was beautifully presented but there was no "wow" except when we got the bill. Our server was nice enough, but when I asked her if we could keep the plastic cup I had the punch from she said no (even though it was stained from the punch and not reusable) but that I could probably purchase one from the gift shop. $165 for brunch and I can't keep a 25 cent cup? Oh there's the wow!

Visited November 2013
8 Thank Tanis J
Miami Beach, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sunday Night Party”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013

VIP HOST at LIV and STORY NIGHTCLUB and NIKKI BEACH on Sunday nights Just added a complimentary dinner party for ladies on Saturday nights at Nikki Beach.

My schedule During The Week