“sunday afternoon is the best”
Review of Nikki Beach

$100.00*
Bachlorette Party South Beach Miami Nightclub Package
Ranked #5 of 99 Nightlife in Miami Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Nikki Beach Miami is the hidden jewel of South Beach, located at One Ocean Drive along the beautiful Atlantic Ocean amid swaying palms trees and warm sunny breezes. Nikki Beach Miami has established itself as the landmark nightclub and venue for the ultimate private parties, large celebrations, and always lives up to its reputation as a South Beach Miami party playground for jet setters, celebrities, and locals alike. Nikki Beach Club in Miami is comprised of a large oceanfront complex featuring an outdoor beach club, an award winning restaurant and a sexy South Beach nightclub favorite. Enjoy full food and VIP bottle service in our fabulous cabanas and lounge beds during the day while soaking up the South Beach sun.
Reviewed August 1, 2013

love this place... the atmosphere is great on sunday afternoon with great music great drinks and great people.. went for other events and evenings but never had fun like on the sunday afternoons for the predinner parties and drinks.. instead for wmc week this place changes and is incedible.. love the outside dancefloor on the sand , the inside one is small and full of children..

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I didn't get to spend much time here, but the vibe here during the day going into the night was very... The Smith family vacations to X Rated Hawaii. I was digging the loopy tribalish house music that had a lot of energy. The chairs were really neat, everything looked crisp and clean. Drinks are tasty and I didn't find things to be outrageously priced. I'd have to come back with friends, and at night. Seemed like a really welcoming place.

Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Avoid it if you can nothing to do with st tropez in France. Don't even expect 1% service is bad my wife had hair in her food. Not even an excuse ! Very rude and we were surprised of service so fake High price for nothing

1  Thank THENAPOLI
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Made a reservation for Sunday July 7th and the restaurant called to confirm as they have a limited Sunday meal dinner. This was a good thing. Menu was still a good selection and priced well. Drinks were above average for flavor and dinner was very good as well. As for cover and wrist bands for after 10, I suggest you make a reservation and enjoy yourself at Nikki's and enjoy the
food, sports and atmosphere.

Rita was are server and made every attempt to make us feel completely happy with our visit. Glad we went to Nikki Beach!!!

5  Thank Jerryandchristine9
Reviewed July 1, 2013

My experience in Miami was perfect until I visited this place. I thought Chicago was bad, but I have never been so humiliated in my life. My girlfriends and I came to the “famous” brunch at Nikki that everyone kept telling us about and boy did we regret it. We were under the impression that we would be sitting out at the beach from what everyone told us but brunch was in some garden area where there were ants and mosquitos everywhere. Kept finding ants in our plates and glasses. That wasnt the worst part however.

The waitress was ridiculously rude. She was inattentive and we kept having to ask for her. When she did come around she seemed annoyed and always had some comment under her breath to another waitress in some european language so we wouldnt understand but she was clearly talking about us.

When the bill came the waitress refused to split the check among us. Granted we were a big group of about 11 but she exploded at us and treated us like garbage. The managers were NO HELP at all. Our waitress yelled at us and was visibly threatening in front of the manager and they did nothing. I felt so embarrassed and disrespected. When we repeated asked for a manager she was nowhere to be found eventhough she clearly saw and avoided us. I cant believe a place like this would allow such a disrespectful waitress to deal with customers. She never bothered to even check on us because she was “so busy”. She obviously could not handle a big table but no need to be rude. As the last person said, BAD service from manager, WORST service from waitress. Beware of this terrible place!

6  Thank Ellie W