“Cool”

$40.00*
Miami Beach Bike Tour
Ranked #3 of 99 Nightlife in Miami Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Nikki Beach Miami is the hidden jewel of South Beach, located at One Ocean Drive along the beautiful Atlantic Ocean amid swaying palms trees and warm sunny breezes. Nikki Beach Miami has established itself as the landmark nightclub and venue for the ultimate private parties, large celebrations, and always lives up to its reputation as a South Beach Miami party playground for jet setters, celebrities, and locals alike. Nikki Beach Club in Miami is comprised of a large oceanfront complex featuring an outdoor beach club, an award winning restaurant and a sexy South Beach nightclub favorite. Enjoy full food and VIP bottle service in our fabulous cabanas and lounge beds during the day while soaking up the South Beach sun.
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Nice entertainment, good drinks ( a little overpriced) just like the rest of south beach. Feels like a night club but you're outside.

1  Thank cjurban25

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Maybe Nikki Beach bar was once something new and extraordinary, but, we were quite disappointed. It is rather dusty then sandy place. One can see that it is already a bit older place. Again no see view. We have not tried the food there, so I cannot value that. On the other hand the other bars in Miami Beach are even more away of the beach...

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Nikki Beach was a lovely place to get brunch on Sunday if you go EARLY say 11am, before it turns into a total scene.

We had great service, wonderful fresh cocktails and really enjoyed every part of the buffet style brunch. My favorites were the Wok station, the Crepes and the endless meat options. Go hungry since the good food just keeps coming. The music at that time was acoustic and lovely.

It is definitely pricey, but that is what I was expecting. I would not stay for the "Club" part of the weekend but that is just not my scene - Euros and Latinos dancing with mostly naked people. But if that is your scene, you should definitely make a day of it.

Overall, it was fun but someone you only really need to do once in SoBe

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Had a reservation for brunch this past Sunday. Arrived at noon with my family to be told that they were closed for a special event. When I asked the hostess why she didn't call to let us know, she was not very nice and had no answer. The reservation was made two weeks ago--I'm guessing they knew they were having a special event as it was during the Ultra Music Festival. We came from Chicago for vacation and had brunch there twice previously and it was good. Wasted time and taxis both ways to get there and back from the hotel. When I told them that, again, they could care less. An apology would have sufficed.

3  Thank Nancy S
Reviewed March 23, 2013

We paid money to get in $80. The club is half full. We wait in line to get in the club for 30 minutes. Then when we try to get into the building to dance, they are only letting people out of the building. Which is ok IF THEY WERE LETTING PEOPLE IN!!!! We tried to talk to the manager, he looked at us. Gave us a look and turned around!! Wow. If you're lookibg for a place to avoid. This would be it. The bartenders take forever, the security are rude, and the cashiers, worthless. This place definitely is a tourist trap. And lets just say starting right now, I'm not the only one who is upset and wants their money back.

2  Thank kbello87