New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

and up
Miami Club Crawl
Ranked #7 of 97 Nightlife in Miami Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Nikki Beach Miami is the hidden jewel of South Beach, located at One Ocean Drive along the beautiful Atlantic Ocean amid swaying palms trees and warm sunny breezes. Nikki Beach Miami has established itself as the landmark nightclub and venue for the ultimate private parties, large celebrations, and always lives up to its reputation as a South Beach Miami party playground for jet setters, celebrities, and locals alike. Nikki Beach Club in Miami is comprised of a large oceanfront complex featuring an outdoor beach club, an award winning restaurant and a sexy South Beach nightclub favorite. Enjoy full food and VIP bottle service in our fabulous cabanas and lounge beds during the day while soaking up the South Beach sun.
Puerto Rico
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Crowded party scene”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

We went to Nikki Beach on a Sunday Night and it was packin´. The line was long, but I never got to wait because I bought a VIP admission. The music was great, danced a lot. Two floors, and spots to hang all around the place, and the beach just outside the back of the building. Different people from all around the world. It was a great experience.

Visited September 2012

• Turkish first
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“The sexiest place on earth? Not really”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012

Maybe it was the sexiest place on earh in the late 90s. Now it is run down, the interior looks old and it needs a total renovation, the crwod seems to be the ones that are not allowed to enter MANSION, LIV or BED and the soundsystem is old. And besides that it is not even on the beach, you can't see the damn ocean what I expect actually when a place has the word "Beach" in his name. So for me, I regret spending a single dollar there for the drinks.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank VolkerShanghai
New Delhi, India
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 138 helpful votes
“Loved the Sunday breakfast!!! A must todo in your Miami list”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

I did it even when I was in Miami for a weekend!!! it truly is a must!!

Nikki beach sunday brunch is something you should not miss if you are in Miami on a sunday. The place is awesome and the food is fab!!! Heres my guide to ho to enjoy Nikki Beach

Make reservation for sure. Or be there in time. This place packs up really quickly
Dress beach style!! you will have beds, private couches and tables in the sun and inside but i suggest be in the sun...so be as casusal as you can
enjoy the beach..take a dip before you hit the beer
DONOT eat anything before you come here...you have lots to eat and its there till 4....so you got to eat it all
Put a lot of sun tan as it can be really hot here......
Be nice to the staff and they will be nice to you!!!! I had an awesome time
do not miss the deserts.....wheni went... they were really nice and i ate even when I am not a desert person.
Make plans to rest your stomach if you plan to hit the clubs in the eve :)

4 Thank Pawansahni
Dallas, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Automatic gratuity...on party of 3?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2012

We went expecting a wonderful lunch from all we have read. They were not at all busy...probably a total of 6 tables occupied. Our waitress was fine just a bit slow. No big deal. By the end of the meal when the three of us received our checks, gratuity was included!! She did not mention this when she set the checks on the table. Luckily, I saw this (I work in fine dining and when we grat a party...usually 8 or more, we specifically tell our customers that gratuity has been included) the other two at the table were tipping on top of the tip she already added for herself. Just a heads up...they apparently add gratuity at will without letting you know. Overall it was average.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank deanna r
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Not impressed with Nikki”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

After hearing all the hype around Nikki Beach Miami, I was really expecting great things. I was extremely disappointed when I went to the beach and to lunch. There is beach access from the restaurant/bar which is nice. The restaurant is completely horrible on all levels. The service was terrible from the valet, to the waitress, to the bartender. The food was mediocre at best, and way over priced. The drinks were weak and also overpriced. Our waitress, Cami, was the worst. She was so slow, messed up the orders, and the bill. She did not want to replace our incorrect the messed up orders. Our table was covered with little ants. I will not be returning to Nikki Beach, it was over rated.

Visited August 2012