“Dirty”

Ranked #186 of 208 Hotels in Miami Beach
Chicago, Illinois
“Dirty”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

The hotel was very dirty the staff didn't care and the owner was a sleep in the front with his belly showing and his dirty feet out snoring, also I had to wait 40 min for my car from valet. This was not a very good experience. I would never stay there again.

• Stayed October 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
  • Czech first
  • Turkish first
Clearwater, Florida
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Great hotel with awesome prices. Stayed 1 night from Saturday to Sunday. Amazing location, 5 minutes from the ocean. The main thing of this hotel is prices, they are amazing, especially if you plan to spend my for night Miami instead of spending them for a room :)

I'll recommend it to my friends.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank AntonKr
Wichita, Kansas
Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

Great access to beach, clubs, food, cruise ports, and shopping! Beds were comfortable, towels were soft and staff was super helpful and friendly. Cost is great for a weekend stay. And even had a small fridge in room. We loved this place especially for the courtyard for socializing. Couldn't have asked for a better weekend hold up on south beach prior to and after our cruise! Also next to the hottest night club for celebs (Bamboo)!

• Stayed September 2013
Wichita, Kansas
Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

Great access to beach, clubs, food, cruise ports, and shopping! Beds were comfortable, towels were soft and staff was super helpful and friendly. Cost is great for a place to crash for a few nights. Probably not a long stay hotel. And even had a small fridge in room. We loved this place especially for the courtyard for socializing. Couldn't have asked for a better weekend hold up on south beach!

• Stayed September 2013
New York City, New York
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I booked this hotel last min. It was labor day weekend and this was the only place that had an opening. When I first walked in the staff was super friendly. I arrived around noon time but I had to wait until 3pm to check in but that was ok. They had free internet in the lobby and I just lounged in the cute area they had provided. The beds were SUPER SUPER comfy, i barely ever wanted to leave the room. I absolutely loved their mirrors they had in the rooms, because I take crazy pictures! but the best part of my stay were the 2 gentlemen in the front desk!! they were amazing, and they provided everything I needed. and they were great just to have a conversation with. I will be back in 2 weeks and im so exited to see them again!!
Thank you guys!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Teresa_Duang
New York City, New York
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Overall we were very satisfied:
- the location is great! Not even 5 minutes walk to the beach and Ocean Drive where all the restaurants are!
- The staff was very helpful and friendly, the hotel is very stylish!
- The guests are very young, which is fun because they hang out in the patio, there is music and its a chill place...
BUT that means a lot of noise at night and in the morning: we can hear every person in the hallway, and at 9 in the morning they put music in the patio, so if you are like us with a view on the patio.. good luck sleeping!

I recommend however because for this price good luck finding something like this!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed August 26, 2013

My wife and I decided to make a last minute trip to Miami Beach this past weekend. Given the late notice, we were not sure how good a deal we could get on a hotel. We were pleasantly surprised by the Harrison Hotel and would recommend it for those who are looking for an inexpensive option that is in close proximity to the beach and attractions along Ocean Dr. The hotel is a few short blocks to the beach as well as restaurants and a lively neighborhood. If you're looking to be close to the Lincoln Road Mall then you'll need to either take a cab or be up for a 10 block (or so) walk. We walked both directions on a Friday night and it went by quickly because there is a lot going on. Safety was not an issue.

The Harrison is very basic in terms of the accommodations. The lobby and courtyard is decorated in a funky 1950s style that works well with the Art Deco buildings in South Beach. The room was clean but certainly dated and could best be described as "no frills." Considering we really only slept in the room, this was sufficient for us.

Room Tip: Based on other Trip Advisor reviews, I was concerned about noise. I called ahead the night before w...