“excellent little hotel”
Review of Harrison Hotel

Harrison Hotel
Ranked #196 of 214 Hotels in Miami Beach
Reviewed July 22, 2013

me and my boyfriend are just back from our trip to Miami. this hotel is very unique but in a good way. it is a fantastic location really close to the beach and main restaurants/bars. the entrance was lovely and very different. the rooms have wooden floors which was really nice although not sound proof and we could hear the people above us walking around early in the morning. the room was very clean and the cleaners did a great service. perfect if you are staying in Miami

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We had a lay over in Miami and wanted to be near the beach! This is a quaint, unique boutique style hotel. I loved the courtyard as you walked in. Very Old Worldish, and welcoming!
The location is great. Close to restaurants and bars. The room was clean, beds comfy, and the bathroom updated. It is not The Ritz, but it is exactly what we liked. The staff at this hotel are very friendly and go the extra step to make sure every thing is just what you want. The price for staying here was very affordable especially for the area. I would make this our go to place anytime that we are in Miami.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I like this place. It's a stonesthrow away from the beach and bars and restaurants yet quiet. The rooms are a good size, the beds big, comfy and clean, the aircon works a treat and most of all the staff are exceptionally friendly and accomodating.
I liked that my room wasn't carpeted, it's Miami! Who wants carpet? There was a coffee maker in-room, no fridge though but an ice machine downstairs in the cute courtyard. The bathroom was well stocked with plenty of towels and nice toiletries. The maids were great and my room was made up nicely every day. Yes, there was a bit of plaster coming of the walls and there were blinds only, no curtains, but honestly, I don't spend time in my hotel when in Miami beach. I want a clean bed and bathroom at an affordable price. And thats exactly what i got. I would certainly return to The Harrison.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Kraut77
Reviewed July 8, 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed at this hotel July 4-7th. It was the first time we had traveled there together and loved this hotel. It was EXACTLY what it looks like a cozy, cute little boutique hotel. It's not a 5 star waldorf astoria, but it is a perfect hotel for visiting South Beach. Got a great deal on this place. The staff was very helpful and went above and beyond their duties. The hotel is literally 2 blocks from the beach, just about 4 blocks from the main strip of restaurants, shops, and bars. Very quiet area didn't hear all the traffic from ocean or collins with the nightlife goers either. I would love to stay here again.

1  Thank Chris V
Reviewed July 7, 2013

This hotel was a great value for the price. Easy to get to by public transportaton from the airport (1 express bus, about 40 minutes, not a lot of traffic). The check in process was quick and efficient. The courtyard was decorated nicely. We walked through the courtyard to get to the stairs to our room. The room was great. Clean, neat room with hardwood floors. The bathroom is small but functional. The hotel is very close to walk to south beach (less than 5 minutes!) It is not a 5 star hotel, but a great value for the price and location. There are restaurants and a drugstore in close walking distance.

I would stay here again and would recommend to someone looking to stay on a budget.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank shoshann44
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Just come back from Miami and this hotel was excellent, great location only a small walk from the sea and great restaurants. Really quiet as well and the rooms and staff were better than we could have hoped for. Great value and I can't understand how anyone can have a bad word about this place. Definitely would go back

1  Thank Elizabeth A
Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

I booked the hotel using FFPoins and it was worth it, the hotel is at great location, very nice rooms, artdeco style, 5 mins walk from the beach and complimantry beach towles for the day. I would defintly stay again.

• Stayed: July 2013