The Met South Beach
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Urbanica The Meridian Hotel(Miami Beach)
  • Pool
Villa Italia Hotel(Miami Beach)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel St. Augustine(Miami Beach)
Harrison Hotel(Miami Beach)
Century Hotel(Miami Beach)
Prime Hotel(Miami Beach)
Bentley Beach(Miami Beach)
  • Pool
Room Mate Lord Balfour(Miami Beach)
  • Beachfront
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 5, 2010

I researched our stay at South Beach Miami, I contacted the manager, and booked through Expedia.com.au our booking was confirmed several times by the Manager and I have all the paperwork from Expedia. When we arrived we were told that they did not have a booking for us, and were not expecting us until next week. After several more phone calls they blamed Expedia's booking and found accommodation for us 2 blocks away. The accommodation was inferior to what i had booked and instead of 2 self contained units we had 3, except my husband and I had to walk up the street to reach our children who were in a room on the second floor. Until I phoned The Met back and complained about the accommodation, the then dropped the price, to the correct price of these units. The point is this part of our holiday was a disaster, due to the inefficiency.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
5  Thank spotcoplick
Reviewed September 14, 2010

I setup a reservation and cancelled. and a month later they charged by credit card $400 and refuse to refund it. Dont let them scam u stay away!!!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
4  Thank reeko21
Reviewed June 29, 2010

The Met was perfect little getaway... I fell in love with how intimate everything was...When I first got there I was a little early and or two apartments were still being cleaned. We were able to see them but I wanted to allow time for Maria (Sweetest lady EVER) to finish,, We went to grab something to eat came back and the rooms were apartments were spotless... It smelled great!!!! we enjoyed our stay so much none of us wanted to leave... I originally booked the 2 bdrm apt but for some reason I couldn't get that so instead I booked 2 one bedroom apartments. (which ended up a better choice). I drove all the way from VA to MIAMI in a truck with 2 teenagers (17) and four adults. We all had a great time. The LOCATION IS GREAT. I mean EVERYthing was a block or two away... The beach was around the corner. which I love the most.... I couldn't suggest a better place to come a enjoy MIAMI for a great price and location...

Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
4  Thank StaceyNV
Reviewed December 3, 2009

Situated in a quiet residential area. Close to everything from Starbucks to Publix, the beach and restaurants. Website states it's an "apart-hotel" ; however emphasis is on apartment: don't expect cleaning during your stay or roomservice. Service is prompt when required and provided by friendly staff: the bathroom door got locked on the outside and this problem was solved within minutes, all smiles and "no problem" (the entire lock had to be taken out and placed back ...).

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family
3  Thank klompen
Reviewed July 9, 2009

My family stayed in the 2 bedroom apartment and had a wonderful time. The location is outstanding. Close enough to the center of SB to walk or catch the local 25 cent bus, but far enough away to avoid the noise. Short walk to the beach and South Point Park. The apartment worked out great for our family of 4 it was a good size and provided us with a perfect base to adventure around South Beach and the greater Miami area. The staff were laid back and took care of anything that was requested. comfortable beds, big TV, good kitchen for basic meals. Next time we go to South Florida we will definitely stay at The Met.

I agree with one of the other reviews about a few little things like no trash cans and a small supply of washing machine and washing-up machine power would have been great for our short stay. Minor issue in the grand scheme of things though.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family