“There are not enough words to express how amazing this place is!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Met South Beach

The Met South Beach
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“There are not enough words to express how amazing this place is!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2011

My girlfriends and I stayed at The Met South Beach. Automatically we fell in love with this condo. For the price it was well worth it. It was so cozy and quiet. They provided so many amenities including parking. Our girls get away was very memorable thanks to this place. It is in the perfect location. Walking distance from the beach, shopping and various restaurants. It is also within 15 minutes of the Airport and main highways. This neighborhood could have not provided more. We will truly rent this place again for our next girls get away to Miami!!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with friends
      Sleep Quality
3 Thank COLY16

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Miami Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2010

I stayed two months at The Met and have to say I loved it there! The Met is located in a quiet street but just a few minutes walk away from the beach and "the crazy" of South Beach. The staff is super nice, helpful and friendly and they made me feel at home there. Though I hadn't organized a parking space the assisted as much as they could, so that for the most of my stay I did not have to worry about it! The apartment was clean and comfy and well equipped. I'd definitely go back there!!!

Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
3 Thank yvonne0311
Australia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2010

I researched our stay at South Beach Miami, I contacted the manager, and booked through Expedia.com.au our booking was confirmed several times by the Manager and I have all the paperwork from Expedia. When we arrived we were told that they did not have a booking for us, and were not expecting us until next week. After several more phone calls they blamed Expedia's booking and found accommodation for us 2 blocks away. The accommodation was inferior to what i had booked and instead of 2 self contained units we had 3, except my husband and I had to walk up the street to reach our children who were in a room on the second floor. Until I phoned The Met back and complained about the accommodation, the then dropped the price, to the correct price of these units. The point is this part of our holiday was a disaster, due to the inefficiency.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
5 Thank spotcoplick
Pittsburgh
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2010

I setup a reservation and cancelled. and a month later they charged by credit card $400 and refuse to refund it. Dont let them scam u stay away!!!!!!!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
      Sleep Quality
4 Thank reeko21
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2010

The Met was perfect little getaway... I fell in love with how intimate everything was...When I first got there I was a little early and or two apartments were still being cleaned. We were able to see them but I wanted to allow time for Maria (Sweetest lady EVER) to finish,, We went to grab something to eat came back and the rooms were apartments were spotless... It smelled great!!!! we enjoyed our stay so much none of us wanted to leave... I originally booked the 2 bdrm apt but for some reason I couldn't get that so instead I booked 2 one bedroom apartments. (which ended up a better choice). I drove all the way from VA to MIAMI in a truck with 2 teenagers (17) and four adults. We all had a great time. The LOCATION IS GREAT. I mean EVERYthing was a block or two away... The beach was around the corner. which I love the most.... I couldn't suggest a better place to come a enjoy MIAMI for a great price and location...

Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
4 Thank StaceyNV
Amsterdam
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2009

Situated in a quiet residential area. Close to everything from Starbucks to Publix, the beach and restaurants. Website states it's an "apart-hotel" ; however emphasis is on apartment: don't expect cleaning during your stay or roomservice. Service is prompt when required and provided by friendly staff: the bathroom door got locked on the outside and this problem was solved within minutes, all smiles and "no problem" (the entire lock had to be taken out and placed back ...).

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with family
3 Thank klompen
Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2009

My family stayed in the 2 bedroom apartment and had a wonderful time. The location is outstanding. Close enough to the center of SB to walk or catch the local 25 cent bus, but far enough away to avoid the noise. Short walk to the beach and South Point Park. The apartment worked out great for our family of 4 it was a good size and provided us with a perfect base to adventure around South Beach and the greater Miami area. The staff were laid back and took care of anything that was requested. comfortable beds, big TV, good kitchen for basic meals. Next time we go to South Florida we will definitely stay at The Met.

I agree with one of the other reviews about a few little things like no trash cans and a small supply of washing machine and washing-up machine power would have been great for our short stay. Minor issue in the grand scheme of things though.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family