The Angler's was our first impression of service culture on American soil. It took us a long time to finally travel to USA and I think we got a perfect start at The Angler's. We were spoiled, even :-)
The staff at the desk are very helpful and skilled. Before our trip, they helped in arranging a birthday surprise for my wife, a massage in the room, and even if we had to do some changes to details during our stay, it remained a surprise for my wife. Also, they helped us by making restaurant reservation for the birthday night. Everything seemed possible. Thank you!
We stayed for 1+3 nights with a Caribbean cruise in between. Both our rooms were nice, but especially the room we stayed for 3 nights was very pleasant, spacious and of course clean as ever. It had a home kind of feel to them with nice sofas, some art photo books to browse through, very relaxing.
The hotel is located by a busy street and some street noise and other noises are heard in the room, but in the end not so much that it'd bother you. The Angler's are relatively small hotel, so the overall feeling is very cosy and quiet.
For breakfast, we stuck with the option of complimentary continental breakfast we had with our reservation. We could've upgraded to menu breakfast by $5, but didn't seem necessary.
During late afternoons, they have "a wine tasting" hour which means they serve free wine by glasses to anyone interested. Perfect way to get people in a good mood after a hard day ;-)
With such a nice location, great service and quality rooms, it's very easy to recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled deep just off Washington Avenue one would not expect to find a unique collection of accommodations and lushly landscaped atmosphere that promises to instill a sense of relaxation the moment you enter. Privacy by design, on rooftop terraces, private gardens and private Jacuzzis. The pool is a perfect retreat to bask in by sun or moon. Unlike most hotels, at Kimpton Angler's you will instantly feel as though you are in a friends home, with furnishings, fixtures and services that meet even the most discriminating traveler. Stay a night, a week or longer. This is your new home away from home. Four legged friends are welcome too. Choose your suite for the perfect retreat for family, friends, honeymoon, girlfriend's getaway, business trip, long holiday, special occasion or just a break from the ordinary. This is a charming and lovely taste of the tropics, as never before seen in South Beach. With a subtle mix of international flavor and style clientele from all parts of the globe, all will convene and feel welcome. At once the hotel is discreet while managing to be the center of the attention all at the same time. Energies flow amongst tower suites, garden lounge, and intimate communal pool where relaxing or growing your circle of friends is the order of the day. With a unique approach melding fine island living with historic charm and elegance, we invite you to come be a part of Kimpton Angler's. Step into an era of simple yet stylish beauty and sophistication. Spacious Studios and Duplex Suites offer a new level of hospitality that you are sure to enjoy. Set in the heart of the historic art deco district, travelers are invited to take their place in public or in private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kimpton Angler's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Angler`s Boutique Hotel Miami Beach
- The Anglers Boutique Hotel