Travelled with another couple en route from France to San Francisco and after a lot of research we are so pleased we chose the Anglers which is, as other reviewers say, a small elegant and refined hotel which is always so much nicer than staying in any old run-of-the-mill-chain hotel. We had Studio King rooms with a balcony which were excellent, they were very spacious and equipped with everything we needed. For those smokers out there, they do allow smoking on the balconies so long as the door to the room is kept closed of course. We ended up eating dinner at the hotel every night as we'd been out and about all day and the food was excellent, innovative and fresh. The same should be said for breakfast which, it should be noted is NOT your typical buffet breakfast, but completely a la carte (which does add to the price somewhat).
And, we can't say enough for the wonderful, friendly staff who simply could not do enough to please everyone without being gushy or phoney. Especially want to thank Samuel Imoh, Carlos and John (from Columbia) and all the others whose names I cannot now remember.
So, cannot recommend this hotel highly enough and would definitely return if we ever end up again in Miami.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled deep just off Washington Avenue one would not expect to find a unique collection of accommodations and lushly landscaped atmosphere that promises to instill a sense of relaxation the moment you enter. Privacy by design, on rooftop terraces, private gardens and private Jacuzzis. The pool is a perfect retreat to bask in by sun or moon. Unlike most hotels, at The Angler's you will instantly feel as though you are in a friends home, with furnishings, fixtures and services that meet even the most discriminating traveler. Stay a night, a week or longer. This is your new home away from home. Four legged friends are welcome too. Choose your suite for the perfect retreat for family, friends, honeymoon, girlfriend's getaway, business trip, long holiday, special occasion or just a break from the ordinary. This is a charming and lovely taste of the tropics, as never before seen in South Beach. With a subtle mix of international flavor and style clientele from all parts of the globe, all will convene and feel welcome. At once the hotel is discreet while managing to be the center of the attention all at the same time. Energies flow amongst tower suites, garden lounge, and intimate communal pool where relaxing or growing your circle of friends is the order of the day. With a unique approach melding fine island living with historic charm and elegance, we invite you to come be a part of The Angler's. Step into an era of simple yet stylish beauty and sophistication. Spacious Studios and Duplex Suites offer a new level of hospitality that you are sure to enjoy. Set in the heart of the historic art deco district, travelers are invited to take their place in public or in private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Angler's Miami South Beach, a Kimpton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Angler`s Boutique Hotel Miami Beach
- The Anglers Boutique Hotel