Stayed in a duplex tower suite which overlooked Washington Avenue. The accommodation was very comfortable comprising lounge (with wet bar), 2 shower rooms, bedroom and 2 balconies (lounge and bedroom). The suite was very light and airy with 12 windows giving views from 3 sides.
Brittan checked us in on arrival in the room and was excellent, genuinely welcoming and a true ambassador for the hotel. The complimentary bottle of sparking wine on arrival was a really nice touch. All the staff we met seemed pleasant and helpful.
The Anglers could be an excellent hotel, I've only given it very good as there were some inconsistencies that didn't really bother us but are worthy of note and would make the difference between very good and excellent for example there two nights without turndown and ice and the cleaning of the room could have been better. Floor was dusty and bin wasn't emptied. The private top floor roof terrace of room 406 was closed for work which was a real pity.
That said would have no hesitation in recommending the Anglers and would definitely stay again. The location was very good for buses, walking, shops etc but far enough away to enjoy a bit of peace and tranquility (compared to Ocean Drive).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled deep just off Washington Avenue one would not expect to find a unique collection of accommodations and lushly landscaped atmosphere that promises to instill a sense of relaxation the moment you enter. Privacy by design, on rooftop terraces, private gardens and private Jacuzzis. The pool is a perfect retreat to bask in by sun or moon. Unlike most hotels, at Kimpton Angler's you will instantly feel as though you are in a friends home, with furnishings, fixtures and services that meet even the most discriminating traveler. Stay a night, a week or longer. This is your new home away from home. Four legged friends are welcome too. Choose your suite for the perfect retreat for family, friends, honeymoon, girlfriend's getaway, business trip, long holiday, special occasion or just a break from the ordinary. This is a charming and lovely taste of the tropics, as never before seen in South Beach. With a subtle mix of international flavor and style clientele from all parts of the globe, all will convene and feel welcome. At once the hotel is discreet while managing to be the center of the attention all at the same time. Energies flow amongst tower suites, garden lounge, and intimate communal pool where relaxing or growing your circle of friends is the order of the day. With a unique approach melding fine island living with historic charm and elegance, we invite you to come be a part of Kimpton Angler's. Step into an era of simple yet stylish beauty and sophistication. Spacious Studios and Duplex Suites offer a new level of hospitality that you are sure to enjoy. Set in the heart of the historic art deco district, travelers are invited to take their place in public or in private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kimpton Angler's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Angler`s Boutique Hotel Miami Beach
- The Anglers Boutique Hotel