We've just returned from the Anglers and thoroughly enjoyed our stay there. The previous week we had stayed at a large complex in Vegas so this small boutique hotel was just right for us. We had a mini suite which was equipped beautifully. The staff were exceptionally friendly. We decided to sit outdoors for our evening meal and the restaurant was lovely. Breakfast at the hotel next morning was beautifully presented but quite pricey at $50 for two. September is fairly wet in Miami but the hotel provided a very useful umbrella! The location was great, just 2 roads back from the beach (again a beach bag and towels provided for your use) Ocean drive has an abundance of quality restaurants most of which seemed to have great special offers for breakfast and dinner (breakfast $5.95 with free coffee, dinner, steak and chips, $12.95.) the Art Deco district of South Beach is very pretty and the Anglers is a very nice hotel in a nice position.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled deep just off Washington Avenue one would not expect to find a unique collection of accommodations and lushly landscaped atmosphere that promises to instill a sense of relaxation the moment you enter. Privacy by design, on rooftop terraces, private gardens and private Jacuzzis. The pool is a perfect retreat to bask in by sun or moon. Unlike most hotels, at Kimpton Angler's you will instantly feel as though you are in a friends home, with furnishings, fixtures and services that meet even the most discriminating traveler. Stay a night, a week or longer. This is your new home away from home. Four legged friends are welcome too. Choose your suite for the perfect retreat for family, friends, honeymoon, girlfriend's getaway, business trip, long holiday, special occasion or just a break from the ordinary. This is a charming and lovely taste of the tropics, as never before seen in South Beach. With a subtle mix of international flavor and style clientele from all parts of the globe, all will convene and feel welcome. At once the hotel is discreet while managing to be the center of the attention all at the same time. Energies flow amongst tower suites, garden lounge, and intimate communal pool where relaxing or growing your circle of friends is the order of the day. With a unique approach melding fine island living with historic charm and elegance, we invite you to come be a part of Kimpton Angler's. Step into an era of simple yet stylish beauty and sophistication. Spacious Studios and Duplex Suites offer a new level of hospitality that you are sure to enjoy. Set in the heart of the historic art deco district, travelers are invited to take their place in public or in private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kimpton Angler's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Angler`s Boutique Hotel Miami Beach
- The Anglers Boutique Hotel