We stayed here for one night. The location is perfect. You are walking distance from the action but not forced to listen to the music and noise all night when you want to sleep. In-room check-in with complimentary coconut mojitos was a welcome surprise. The staff was pleasant and attentive. All told, would stay here again.
However, we did have one significant problem. The bathroom door was broken and could not be opened from the outside. Our toiletries were "held hostage" in the bathroom. The maintenance person would not have been available until after our scheduled airport pickup time. They offered to have us use another room's bathroom only after I requested it. We ended up not needing to since, taking matters into our own hands, we broke into the bathroom by jamming the hotel key card into the space between the door and the doorframe. Problem solved...by us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled deep just off Washington Avenue one would not expect to find a unique collection of accommodations and lushly landscaped atmosphere that promises to instill a sense of relaxation the moment you enter. Privacy by design, on rooftop terraces, private gardens and private Jacuzzis. The pool is a perfect retreat to bask in by sun or moon. Unlike most hotels, at Kimpton Angler's you will instantly feel as though you are in a friends home, with furnishings, fixtures and services that meet even the most discriminating traveler. Stay a night, a week or longer. This is your new home away from home. Four legged friends are welcome too. Choose your suite for the perfect retreat for family, friends, honeymoon, girlfriend's getaway, business trip, long holiday, special occasion or just a break from the ordinary. This is a charming and lovely taste of the tropics, as never before seen in South Beach. With a subtle mix of international flavor and style clientele from all parts of the globe, all will convene and feel welcome. At once the hotel is discreet while managing to be the center of the attention all at the same time. Energies flow amongst tower suites, garden lounge, and intimate communal pool where relaxing or growing your circle of friends is the order of the day. With a unique approach melding fine island living with historic charm and elegance, we invite you to come be a part of Kimpton Angler's. Step into an era of simple yet stylish beauty and sophistication. Spacious Studios and Duplex Suites offer a new level of hospitality that you are sure to enjoy. Set in the heart of the historic art deco district, travelers are invited to take their place in public or in private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kimpton Angler's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Angler`s Boutique Hotel Miami Beach
- The Anglers Boutique Hotel