Very nice stay. The service was excellent. The staff was very accommodating and We stayed in a room with outside access and a hot tub (which we used only a couple times). We stayed for one week.
Although the room was expensive, we knew that was the case although we didn't expect the items they had in the room (liquor, soft drinks, snacks, etc.) would be super expensive and NOT worth taking since there were many stores in the area.
There isn't a lobby to speak of since the restaurant (which we dined in one evening and was very good and actually reasonably priced) takes up what would be "lobby" space. The empty lot beside the hotel (we were told) was just purchased by the owners which may mean an expansion of the rooms, lobby area and/or restaurant. We had rented a car for the week (to take a trip to the Keys as well as other day trips) so we needed to use the valet which at $32 per night wasn't unexpected, but tipping each time we needed the car added to the cost.
Al in all it was an expensive stay, but I think we were satisfied that we were treated appropriately for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled deep just off Washington Avenue one would not expect to find a unique collection of accommodations and lushly landscaped atmosphere that promises to instill a sense of relaxation the moment you enter. Privacy by design, on rooftop terraces, private gardens and private Jacuzzis. The pool is a perfect retreat to bask in by sun or moon. Unlike most hotels, at The Angler's you will instantly feel as though you are in a friends home, with furnishings, fixtures and services that meet even the most discriminating traveler. Stay a night, a week or longer. This is your new home away from home. Four legged friends are welcome too. Choose your suite for the perfect retreat for family, friends, honeymoon, girlfriend's getaway, business trip, long holiday, special occasion or just a break from the ordinary. This is a charming and lovely taste of the tropics, as never before seen in South Beach. With a subtle mix of international flavor and style clientele from all parts of the globe, all will convene and feel welcome. At once the hotel is discreet while managing to be the center of the attention all at the same time. Energies flow amongst tower suites, garden lounge, and intimate communal pool where relaxing or growing your circle of friends is the order of the day. With a unique approach melding fine island living with historic charm and elegance, we invite you to come be a part of The Angler's. Step into an era of simple yet stylish beauty and sophistication. Spacious Studios and Duplex Suites offer a new level of hospitality that you are sure to enjoy. Set in the heart of the historic art deco district, travelers are invited to take their place in public or in private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Angler's Miami South Beach, a Kimpton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Angler`s Boutique Hotel Miami Beach
- The Anglers Boutique Hotel