Spent 3 nights at the Angler's and wished it could have been longer! We had a very warm welcome and although our room wasn't ready right away (we arrived quite early) they took our luggage and stored it and took it to our room once it was ready.
The location of the hotel is great. It is 2 blocks back from the beach and a bit quieter than being right on the beachfront. There are so many great places to eat within steps of the hotel. It is also extremely easy to find - we caught the public bus from the airport (150 express) and it stopped just a block from the hotel on Washington Ave.
The hotel itself has a great boutique feel and much more intimate than the big chain hotels. The pool area is lovely and was never busy. The restaurant and bar areas were very comfortable (and the cocktails fantastic!).
We stayed in the Pool House Villa which was perfect. The downstairs area was great for relaxing after a long day of shopping! Upstairs, the bedroom was spacious with a very comfortable king size bed.
A big thank you to the staff at the Angler's for a wonderful stay and such incredible service. As a travel agent, I have stayed in many, many different hotels across the world and this was definitely one of my favourites. I have absolutely no hesitations in recommending this hotel to friends, family & clients.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled deep just off Washington Avenue one would not expect to find a unique collection of accommodations and lushly landscaped atmosphere that promises to instill a sense of relaxation the moment you enter. Privacy by design, on rooftop terraces, private gardens and private Jacuzzis. The pool is a perfect retreat to bask in by sun or moon. Unlike most hotels, at The Angler's you will instantly feel as though you are in a friends home, with furnishings, fixtures and services that meet even the most discriminating traveler. Stay a night, a week or longer. This is your new home away from home. Four legged friends are welcome too. Choose your suite for the perfect retreat for family, friends, honeymoon, girlfriend's getaway, business trip, long holiday, special occasion or just a break from the ordinary. This is a charming and lovely taste of the tropics, as never before seen in South Beach. With a subtle mix of international flavor and style clientele from all parts of the globe, all will convene and feel welcome. At once the hotel is discreet while managing to be the center of the attention all at the same time. Energies flow amongst tower suites, garden lounge, and intimate communal pool where relaxing or growing your circle of friends is the order of the day. With a unique approach melding fine island living with historic charm and elegance, we invite you to come be a part of The Angler's. Step into an era of simple yet stylish beauty and sophistication. Spacious Studios and Duplex Suites offer a new level of hospitality that you are sure to enjoy. Set in the heart of the historic art deco district, travelers are invited to take their place in public or in private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Angler's Miami South Beach, a Kimpton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Angler`s Boutique Hotel Miami Beach
- The Anglers Boutique Hotel