We stayed for two nights prior to a cruise at the beginning of January. This is a charming boutique hotel located a couple of streets from the Art Deco Area of South Beach, about a five minute walk. As we had booked Friday and Saturday nights we were very glad not to be in one of the hotels right on the beach front, it must get very noisy.
We stayed in a King Studio Suite on the front of the hotel, which was extremely comfortable (lovely big bed), with everything that you could possible need, and beautifully maintained.
This hotel is quite pricey, we paid 385 pounds for the 2 nights which was room only. We did not dine at the hotel, preferring to eat in the restaurants on the beach front for breakfast and dinner. The Sunday brunch at the hotel seemed popular though, mainly with locals I would guess.
If you are looking for comfort and a little oasis away from but close to the action, I would recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled deep just off Washington Avenue one would not expect to find a unique collection of accommodations and lushly landscaped atmosphere that promises to instill a sense of relaxation the moment you enter. Privacy by design, on rooftop terraces, private gardens and private Jacuzzis. The pool is a perfect retreat to bask in by sun or moon. Unlike most hotels, at The Angler's you will instantly feel as though you are in a friends home, with furnishings, fixtures and services that meet even the most discriminating traveler. Stay a night, a week or longer. This is your new home away from home. Four legged friends are welcome too. Choose your suite for the perfect retreat for family, friends, honeymoon, girlfriend's getaway, business trip, long holiday, special occasion or just a break from the ordinary. This is a charming and lovely taste of the tropics, as never before seen in South Beach. With a subtle mix of international flavor and style clientele from all parts of the globe, all will convene and feel welcome. At once the hotel is discreet while managing to be the center of the attention all at the same time. Energies flow amongst tower suites, garden lounge, and intimate communal pool where relaxing or growing your circle of friends is the order of the day. With a unique approach melding fine island living with historic charm and elegance, we invite you to come be a part of The Angler's. Step into an era of simple yet stylish beauty and sophistication. Spacious Studios and Duplex Suites offer a new level of hospitality that you are sure to enjoy. Set in the heart of the historic art deco district, travelers are invited to take their place in public or in private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Angler's Miami South Beach, a Kimpton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Angler`s Boutique Hotel Miami Beach
- The Anglers Boutique Hotel