The Angler's was an Internet find and what a find it was! The room was lovely, muted tones with a nod to Art Deco era. How the other reviewer could say it was shabby is beyond me. Everything...the furniture, pillows, drapes, and linens were high quality. Wonderful coffee table books on fashion and design. The mini bar fully stocked. We had a room on side near the pool but there was no problem with noise. It is in a great location. You can walk to every where which is a big plus due to traffic/parking. The one thing that seemed less than excellent was the food at the 660. We had appetizers before going out and the "crispy octopus" was not crispy, a bit chewy and the pork/plantain dish was cold however the ceviche was the best we've had. There is also a $35/night parking fee that I think is a little excessive. It was very well appointed with seating areas in the bar area as well as many intimate areas outside. We see another stay in our future
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled deep just off Washington Avenue one would not expect to find a unique collection of accommodations and lushly landscaped atmosphere that promises to instill a sense of relaxation the moment you enter. Privacy by design, on rooftop terraces, private gardens and private Jacuzzis. The pool is a perfect retreat to bask in by sun or moon. Unlike most hotels, at The Angler's you will instantly feel as though you are in a friends home, with furnishings, fixtures and services that meet even the most discriminating traveler. Stay a night, a week or longer. This is your new home away from home. Four legged friends are welcome too. Choose your suite for the perfect retreat for family, friends, honeymoon, girlfriend's getaway, business trip, long holiday, special occasion or just a break from the ordinary. This is a charming and lovely taste of the tropics, as never before seen in South Beach. With a subtle mix of international flavor and style clientele from all parts of the globe, all will convene and feel welcome. At once the hotel is discreet while managing to be the center of the attention all at the same time. Energies flow amongst tower suites, garden lounge, and intimate communal pool where relaxing or growing your circle of friends is the order of the day. With a unique approach melding fine island living with historic charm and elegance, we invite you to come be a part of The Angler's. Step into an era of simple yet stylish beauty and sophistication. Spacious Studios and Duplex Suites offer a new level of hospitality that you are sure to enjoy. Set in the heart of the historic art deco district, travelers are invited to take their place in public or in private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Angler's Miami South Beach, a Kimpton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Angler`s Boutique Hotel Miami Beach
- The Anglers Boutique Hotel