Just finished our second visit to the Angler's Boutique Resort in Miami and were very delighted with our stay. This hotel is perfect for a stay in Miami. A great location, only two blocks from the beach but worlds away from all the noise that you get staying on the beach. The staff at the Angler's is first class and really care that your stay is enjoyable. On our first visit we had a wonderful room, but unfortunately terribly loud and rude neighbors who were playing music at a super high decibel and cussing extremely loud. We complained to the front desk and the manager came to our room. First of all, he was very apologetic and requested that our neighbors tone it down. They did not and he continued to try to get them to be quite. Most hotels would just give up, but he kept trying. (We learned that they could not throw them out until 11:00 pm) so he offered to move us which worked. The hotel was fully booked and we had to move to a smaller room (but it was also nice) This visit they upgraded us to a Suite because of our previous problem. Everything this time was perfect, from the moment you arrive and they take you directly from the Valet to your room and offer a welcome drink. Our suite was fantastic, three stories, a living room and full bathroom downstairs, a bedroom and full bathroom on the second floor and a wonderful deck with shower on the top floor.... Wow.... You couldn’t ask for a better place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled deep just off Washington Avenue one would not expect to find a unique collection of accommodations and lushly landscaped atmosphere that promises to instill a sense of relaxation the moment you enter. Privacy by design, on rooftop terraces, private gardens and private Jacuzzis. The pool is a perfect retreat to bask in by sun or moon. Unlike most hotels, at Kimpton Angler's you will instantly feel as though you are in a friends home, with furnishings, fixtures and services that meet even the most discriminating traveler. Stay a night, a week or longer. This is your new home away from home. Four legged friends are welcome too. Choose your suite for the perfect retreat for family, friends, honeymoon, girlfriend's getaway, business trip, long holiday, special occasion or just a break from the ordinary. This is a charming and lovely taste of the tropics, as never before seen in South Beach. With a subtle mix of international flavor and style clientele from all parts of the globe, all will convene and feel welcome. At once the hotel is discreet while managing to be the center of the attention all at the same time. Energies flow amongst tower suites, garden lounge, and intimate communal pool where relaxing or growing your circle of friends is the order of the day. With a unique approach melding fine island living with historic charm and elegance, we invite you to come be a part of Kimpton Angler's. Step into an era of simple yet stylish beauty and sophistication. Spacious Studios and Duplex Suites offer a new level of hospitality that you are sure to enjoy. Set in the heart of the historic art deco district, travelers are invited to take their place in public or in private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kimpton Angler's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Angler`s Boutique Hotel Miami Beach
- The Anglers Boutique Hotel