you want to be close to all the action yet escape the madness of Ocean Drive.
Arrived sunday evening after a long haul flight we were shown a Tower Duplex Queen room on the 4th floor. The duplex look a bit tired, stains on the sofa & litter underneath the coffee table reflected badly on the accomodation.
After speaking to Amber who had shown us to the room we were upgraded to a Tower Duplex King room (116) with spa, well what a difference - immaculately clean & welcoming for our 8 night stay.
The duplex had almost everything one could wish for, with the following exceptions - a full length mirror in the bedroom (a must for my better half), there is plenty of space at the top of the stairs for this; & a make up mirror at the desk in the bedroom (we bought a little mirror at Walgreens).
The spa was a real boon as it took away the aches & pains of a day's sightseeing, I didn't feel exposed to passing traffic despite being next to a main walkway.
Ocean Drive & Collins Ave are literally a minutes walk away so you don't have to miss out on the nightlife yet can easily escape to back to the tranquilty of the hotel.
The Angler's was absolutely perfect for us as we choose not to drive, you can catch local & tour buses right outside the hotel - so convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled deep just off Washington Avenue one would not expect to find a unique collection of accommodations and lushly landscaped atmosphere that promises to instill a sense of relaxation the moment you enter. Privacy by design, on rooftop terraces, private gardens and private Jacuzzis. The pool is a perfect retreat to bask in by sun or moon. Unlike most hotels, at Kimpton Angler's you will instantly feel as though you are in a friends home, with furnishings, fixtures and services that meet even the most discriminating traveler. Stay a night, a week or longer. This is your new home away from home. Four legged friends are welcome too. Choose your suite for the perfect retreat for family, friends, honeymoon, girlfriend's getaway, business trip, long holiday, special occasion or just a break from the ordinary. This is a charming and lovely taste of the tropics, as never before seen in South Beach. With a subtle mix of international flavor and style clientele from all parts of the globe, all will convene and feel welcome. At once the hotel is discreet while managing to be the center of the attention all at the same time. Energies flow amongst tower suites, garden lounge, and intimate communal pool where relaxing or growing your circle of friends is the order of the day. With a unique approach melding fine island living with historic charm and elegance, we invite you to come be a part of Kimpton Angler's. Step into an era of simple yet stylish beauty and sophistication. Spacious Studios and Duplex Suites offer a new level of hospitality that you are sure to enjoy. Set in the heart of the historic art deco district, travelers are invited to take their place in public or in private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kimpton Angler's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Angler`s Boutique Hotel Miami Beach
- The Anglers Boutique Hotel