“I'll be back....”

Kimpton Angler's Hotel
Ranked #23 of 212 Hotels in Miami Beach
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed September 10, 2012

We arrived the day before the storm Isaac and everything went sooo smoothly. First we asked for a different room with 2 beds and they said no problem. The service was impeccable, and never was without what we asked for during our 5 day stay. Also loved the ambiance of the 1930's newly decorated hotel. I can't say enough good about our stay and I'm going back again when I attend my next class with Sassoon. I'm looking forward to another great expierence.

Room Tip: Our room faced the pool are and it was perfect on the second floor.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Teri D
Jayres, General Manager at Kimpton Angler's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2012

Thank you for recently being our valued guest and taking the time to review us!

We miss you ladies very much! We enjoyed your company through our tropical storm and I was very proud of how well the team took care of you in difficult circumstances. Hopefully, upon your next visit, the weather works with you and you don't need to spend part of your visit playing board games due to the inclement weather.

We look forward to welcoming you home again soon!

Non-stormy regards,

Reviewed September 8, 2012

My husband and I stayed at this wonderful boutique hotel that's located in the heart of South Beach. The staff are courteous, helpful and made our stay such a great experience. We stayed at an upgraded room facing the pool side and it was big enough for the two of us. Room is stocked with a minibar and snack. The location is close to the happening places; good restaurants and two blocks away from the beach. The restaurant has good food but keep in mind its a little expensive with small portions. I will go back here and would recommend that you stay.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Grace R
Jayres, General Manager at Kimpton Angler's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2012

Thank you for recently being our guest and for taking the time to share your visit highlights!

We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. I'm glad that you found our staff to be consistently courteous and kind. We have a magnificent staff who truly enjoy exceeding our honored guests' highest expectations.

Regards,

Reviewed September 8, 2012

I could start saying that nothing comes for nothing, expensive ? Well yes and not; depend on each one but one thing is sure it is worth every penny !! Everything starts with a great welcome and a very clean room. My fiancée and Myself would like to thank of course the entire team, you have been wonderful and beyond ! Specially Amber, I can’t thank you enough !! Merci again ! The bed , the pictures , the smiles we had it all in order to make us feel special ! Thanks to Marc for his personal recommendations, sorry i can't name them all but they are from housekeeping to owners all the Top of the Top ! Not For Nothing Rated NUMBER 1.
תודה

1  Thank lullaby12

Thank you for your rave review and for recently being our treasured guest!

I'm so delighted that you enjoyed your stay to such a high level. I'll personally share your compliments with Amber and Marc. They are outstanding team members and truly demonstrate what an amazing team we have throughout our property. We hire only genuine hospitality individuals that truly take to heart the guest experience and take immense pride in creating the most memorable experiences.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Greetings! We arrived at Angler's early morning on Aug 6 2012. Long wait as check in is always late afternoon however we were given the tower duplex. Beautiful! Felt like royalty. Lots of room. Two tv's. Stocked minibar. And the manager, how I wish I remembered his name, was awesome. We got engaged during our stay and when we got back to our room on our final night we found a beautiful heart of roses arranged on our bed. Again, felt like royalty.

Trecia R soon to be Mrs Cato

Room Tip: Rooms on the main floor of the tower have hot tubs.
2  Thank QueenieTMR
Reviewed September 1, 2012

This is the best of the best in south beach. It is very quiet because it is 2 blocks away from the ocean dr. but it is very convenice to go to the south beach. The pool is small but normally is your own pool because only a few people will go there.

2  Thank Alex D
Reviewed August 29, 2012

We stayed at the Angler's Boutique Resort for two nights and loved every minute of it. I especially appreciated the cleanliness of the hotel. Not only was it stylish, but it was clean and comfortable. We loved the in-room check-in because it seemed much more personal than most hotels. While we didn't have time to hit the pool for an extended period of time, we did take a quick dip in the small, cozy pool that was nestled in the center of the hotel buildings. The water was clean and warm. The lounge chairs were comfortable. And the staff was friendly, helpful and went the extra mile. We would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Room 208 was not on the pool side. It seemed private more private than a room on the pool side might...
1  Thank WerldExplorer
Jayres, General Manager at Kimpton Angler's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2012

Thank you for your review and for recently being our honored guest!

I'm very glad that our team took such good care of you during your visit. We take immense pride in our levels of service and for making certain that all of our guest's expectations are surpassed. I'll make certain to share your compliments with the Housekeeping team as well regarding the cleanliness.

Regards,

Reviewed August 27, 2012

My boyfriend and I had the pleasure to stay in this cozy hotel this past weekend (8/24/12-8/26/12). He is more low key and mellow, so this hotel pretty much fits him. I can adapt to pretty much any atmosphere but, I fell in love with this hotel instantly. When we first entered our room, we didn't want to leave because, it was so comfortable and clean. The staff was extra helpful, and informative in regards to anything you needed or anywhere you wanted to go. We were only two blocks away from Ocean Dr. and one block from Collins, the walk wasn't bad at all. Hurricane Isaac was approaching the area, the staff kept us abreast on evacuation info, and supplied us with flash lights just in case. Sunday, was the day the storm started to approach, our check-out process took about two minutes, and the front desk had our cab out front on time. We plan on going back to MIA and staying at the Angler's next year. Hopefully earlier in the summer, and probably for a longer weekend!!!!

1  Thank Coco_is_me
Jayres, General Manager at Kimpton Angler's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2012

Thank you for recently being our valued guest and taking the time to share your input!

I'm so delighted that you enjoyed your visit with us. While, I'm sorry that tropical storm Isaac interfered with the weather, I'm extraordinarily proud of our team for continuing to deliver exceptional service in even the most extreme circumstances. I'll share your glowing feedback with all of the team.

We'll make certain the weather is better on your next visit to your home in Miami Beach.

Warm Regards,