We love this hotel..... Whenever we come to South Beach we try & stay here....... The staff are very helpful and friendly and volunteer information that will enhance your stay... They really want to make sure you have a good time/experience.......... We've stayed here with and without our (grown up) kids & they love it too......
The rooms are all great in our experience.... The air-con work very well, this can't be said of all hotels in SoBe! Good housekeeping, all the rooms are clean and bug free, this is brilliant news in Florida!!!!! There are fridges/wet bars and in room enteertainment you can accutally operate..... Plenty of towels, super fine sheets & great toiletries (Gilchrist&Soames), they have separate shampoo & conditioner, always a plus in my opinion...... Very good bar &restaurant. Lovely pool area, which although you may think is a little small but it's such a sun trap that I really don't think you could 'toast' for very long... There's always the massive beach two blocks away...... Which brings me onto the location, this is excellent in our opinion, as you're so near to Ocean Drive but with out the grief of the noise!!!!!! All in all a fabulous 'find', we can't recommend it highly enough!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled deep just off Washington Avenue one would not expect to find a unique collection of accommodations and lushly landscaped atmosphere that promises to instill a sense of relaxation the moment you enter. Privacy by design, on rooftop terraces, private gardens and private Jacuzzis. The pool is a perfect retreat to bask in by sun or moon. Unlike most hotels, at Kimpton Angler's you will instantly feel as though you are in a friends home, with furnishings, fixtures and services that meet even the most discriminating traveler. Stay a night, a week or longer. This is your new home away from home. Four legged friends are welcome too. Choose your suite for the perfect retreat for family, friends, honeymoon, girlfriend's getaway, business trip, long holiday, special occasion or just a break from the ordinary. This is a charming and lovely taste of the tropics, as never before seen in South Beach. With a subtle mix of international flavor and style clientele from all parts of the globe, all will convene and feel welcome. At once the hotel is discreet while managing to be the center of the attention all at the same time. Energies flow amongst tower suites, garden lounge, and intimate communal pool where relaxing or growing your circle of friends is the order of the day. With a unique approach melding fine island living with historic charm and elegance, we invite you to come be a part of Kimpton Angler's. Step into an era of simple yet stylish beauty and sophistication. Spacious Studios and Duplex Suites offer a new level of hospitality that you are sure to enjoy. Set in the heart of the historic art deco district, travelers are invited to take their place in public or in private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kimpton Angler's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Angler`s Boutique Hotel Miami Beach
- The Anglers Boutique Hotel