“Meditation at the Spa- The Standard Miami”

Spa at The Standard Miami
London, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Meditation at the Spa- The Standard Miami”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Absolutely amazing experience at the Spa at the Standard Miami. The hotel is modern Caribbean cool- so pleasant. I have been to The Standard hotels in downtown LA, Beverly Hills and NYC and that one was probably the most laid back. 100% Miami hipster.

The people at the Spa are very friendly and helpful. The spa facilities are good too.

Visited March 2013

Houston, Texas
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“The best spa so far”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Wow!! My bf and I spent the day at this spa this past weekend and enjoyed it immensely. We started with breakfast outside. The atmosphere is definitely circa 1973. The hotel is very retro hippie, bamboo chairs, wicker and rattan! The food was healthy and tasty. We had massages scheduled after breakfast. We had a couples massage. My therapist was ok. His technique was unique and different. I started on my stomach and he never turned me over. It felt unbalanced. My bf loved his massage. His therapist incorporated stretching with his massage. They were very accommodating and made us feel very comfortable. We then spent the remainder of the afternoon enjoying the spa. It was absolutely fabulous!!! We forgot our bathing suits, so we picked some up in the hotel store. The saleswoman was so friendly!! We hung out at the pool! We hung out in the garden, relaxed in the steam room, opted for the showers instead of the bath and purchased some of their great products. The staff was wonderful!!! We visit a lot of spas and both agreed that this was the best for us so far. If we lived in or around Miami, we would become members for sure. On our next Miami trip we will definitely spend an entire day at the Spa at The Standard.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank jnherring
Miami Beach, Fl.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great get away”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Is the best hide paradise in Miami Beach, outstanding service, staring from the housekeeping team to the great and jamming pool service really a great experience I would come back

Roslyn, New York
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Heaven on Earth!”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I recently visited the spa at The Standard during a trip to Florida from New York with my fiancee for some well needed pampering. I couldnt have picked a more perfect place. We made our massage appointments late in the afternoon so we could relax at the beautiful pool and have lunch before.
When we arrived at the spa we were greeted by a manager named Liz who was very sweet and accommodating and squeezed me in for an additional treatment before my massage even though I didnt have an appointment. I found the staff to be very professional and made our experience perfect. I cant wait to come back!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Marcy311
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“A piece of heaven”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I loved ever thing about this spa, the pool, the atmosphere, the bath house, the massage therapist, the mud treatment... It was so relaxing and well worth the money.. I would not only go back but I would stay in the hotel

Visited December 2012