“Great Pub with Awesome Burgers and Truffle Oil Fries!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Neighborhood: South Pointe
South Florida, Florida
“Great Pub with Awesome Burgers and Truffle Oil Fries!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

This is a little hidden secret in south beach!!! Hopefully too many people will not catch on! Many locals come here for drinks and Great Food!. Service has always been Excellent. I always recommend this place to out of town guests who are tired of the South Beach Touristy restaurants!

Visited October 2012

Miami, Florida
“Appetizers are a killer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

My favorite, ANYWHERE, the Irish Spring Roll - to die for. Have that, a small Clarke's chopped salad and martini and you are good to go!

Visited December 2012
Miami Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great neighborhood place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

This is in my neighborhood and it's always good food and drinks BUT, I wish they would change up the menu soon. I've eaten everything on it many times over. They do a daily special menu but even that is typically the same week over week. It's always good!

• Visited October 2012
Miramar, Florida, United States
“Sweet neighborhood bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

Stopped in while waiting for friends to eat at the meat emporium next door (Fogo?). Didn't eat so no comment on food, but what a great little bar!

Takes me back to all the great bars in NY or Chicago. I'm jealous of all the locals who can call Clarke's their own neighborhood joint. I only wish I had a Clarke's back in 'burbville out west.

Casual, friendly, real. What else can I say? I'll be back.

Visited October 2011
Redwood City, California
“Great Burger!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

Clarke's is away from the craziness of Ocean Ave. and has a great burger. Amber was our server and she did a great job taking care of us. The burgers are $12 but worth it, must have been a half pound of meat and cooked to perfection. From the outside it does not look like much but inside it has the feel of a modern Irish pub.

Visited May 2012